*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/875883-Go-Lightly
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #875883
This is one of my most emotional moments.
Go Lightly or you may wake the children.
Go boldly when you feel defeated and know you are not.
You are a winner.
Dream on your sweet dreams of night.
Lay softly down on your pillow and feather down.
Think not of nightmares or thunder, but think only of beautiful dreams and sunshine.
Share your thoughts with someone special.
Let them share their dreams with you.
Look deep within yourself, as you are special. You are unique, there is no one like you.
Treat yourself with care and kindness, as well as respect, and treat others the same.
You are one with nature and you are the universe.
Take time to smell the flowers and let nature touch your heart.
Dream the dreams of young lovers hearts.
Kiss with passion not withstanding.
Touch, gently, the one you love, show tenderness and take away the bitterness.
Be the lover of all lovers and let ecstasy take you to a higher plane.
Dwell in the warmth of your heated desires, the flame burns within your heart and soul.
Fulfill your your dreams and wishes and go lightly or you may stumble.
Go lightly or you may wake the children.
Go gently and peacefully on forever and for eternity.
Walk the path that leads to nowhere, you may find that it leads somewhere.
Watch the sky at night, so clear, the stars shine bright.
Follow the moon and sun across the sky and ride the comets tail.
Touch the moon and sun as you pass, sprinkle stardust through the night.
The air is chilled with icy mists, two souls walking along, hand in hand, marveling at the beatiful night above.
The moon shines down into the water and through the trees.
It shines, a glowing ember, on the lovers faces.
Speak so very softly, so not anything will discourage fate, as it is destiny you are entwined in two lovers souls.
Watch, silently, out of sight.
You are part if nature and the night.
Feel what you feel as you are one soul of one love extreme.
Behold, true love!
Go lightly or you may wake the children...

By: Elizabeth Lyare
© Copyright 2004 Elizabeth Lyare (felinelady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/875883-Go-Lightly