*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877157-How-I-Can-Let-Go
Rated: ASR · Poetry · Emotional · #877157
Being dumped sucks...and I come here to cope.
Time has passed us by and I knew I could get through.
And now you're here, finally with me.
But what is this void?
I can see the white in your eyes.
You're holding something from me.
It's like fog between us.

How long are you planning to hide this?

And now you've answered and I sit with the loudest scream in my head. But all I'll let you see is my tears. And from you..there is no attempt to save us.

I am all the emotions crunched into the one that doesn't understand in the first place.

You won't be there anymore. My heart is crushing into a million stars dripping. And you stand looking at the clock. There is no hand from you to at least help me stand on my feet again. The offer of friendship is compliments of the pity from the smallest fraction that might care for me. Every part of me aches of emotional pain. Liquid Pain.

All the waiting was in vain. All the effort..void. I want to make him feel how I hurt inside. I want him to CARE. I want to take it out on myself. I want to bring a bat to his heart. I want to physically hurt everything around him. Make his world shake and bring him to ground zero. I want him to see my insides burning with anger.

But it was his fault. And I'm going to walk away. Give back what might bring me back to these emotions and walk away. Doing so..I am releasing myself from being chained to the agony of what was (to him) the inevitable. I stand on my own two feet. I rub my scars away. And from my mind..rub him away.
© Copyright 2004 GrayAngel (grayangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/877157-How-I-Can-Let-Go