*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878477-Children-and-Bedwetting
by Sonja
Rated: E · Article · Family · #878477
This should show you what is happening with your child.
My Children's view on Bedwetting:

I want to know by a show of hands, if you have a bedwetter? Well, guess what? One out of five children wet the bed. I bet you thought it was only your child that did it. Don't worry, I thougt so too.
Hi. I am a mother of seven children. Some of them have wet the bed and some still do. In the being, when the children were younger, I thougt it was my fault. I rushed them in potty training. No. It was the right time.
As my children grow up, they would go through many weeks without having a problem. Then it would pop up. I would yell.Oh boy did I hate to wash those sheets. I would ground them . Well take away the games and not let them use the phone. It worked sometimes. They would go few months without wetting the bed. The bad part of it all I think was someone I knew. She would tell me that her children never did anything as nasty and gross as wet the bed. I just wanted the children to be accepted. It was hard on all of us.
I remmeber getting so mad on the last time the bedwetting started again. I had it. I was taking them to the Dr. I wanted the Dr to help in way he could. He did. He ran some tests. He found that they had UTI'S. That can make you wet the bed. Plus, one of my children has a very small bladder from being born early. He can't really tell if he has to pee or not.
After I found out all of this news, I felt bad. Small and tiny. I yelled and screamed at my babies. I made it worse. So , that is why I am writing this story, but its not to be taken lighter. Please talk with your children. See how they feel. Kids do not know if they have a problem. You have to fine it and try to fix it or if you can't get to someone who can.
© Copyright 2004 Sonja (amber28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/878477-Children-and-Bedwetting