*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/882984-Because-Im-Thankful
by Eiron
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #882984
it's about how i feel now
now it's my first time. first time to write and plug my stuff. just don't know what to say... i feel much excited that no words rush into my mind. i just want, as of now, to tell you all how i feel. and i feel glad as i've joined in this kind of - what do i have to call this? - huh, whatever!
you know, eversince i was little, it has always been a dream of mine being a writer. i write poems, letters, essays (my personal) that my friends say it's always nice, and my masterpiece? My diary!! huh! i love writing even though i dont write well, as ive said, i'm just a dreamer... but dreams do come true, right? that's why Writing.com is here - to make our dreams come true! perhaps, it's one of my answered prayers just had this afternoon.
now, i thank God, for the very best gifts that he allow me to cherish. i want you all to know how grateful i am to the Lord for all the blessings He has always been showering to me. and now, i just got another one! now, im hoping for my second, third, fourth time and so on...

Thank you!
© Copyright 2004 Eiron (dreampossible at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/882984-Because-Im-Thankful