*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/888116-The-Sandra-and-I
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #888116
A conversation with Sandra AKA MHI 443923
Welcome Oznprkandrew ...
Connecting to server. Please wait...
Connected to server. An agent will be with you shortly
Welcome to America Online's Live Help Area. A Customer Care Consultant will be with you shortly.
Remember, you also have easy access anytime to your account at Keyword: MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.
MHI 443923 has joined this session!
Hello, Andy. Welcome to Live Billing Support. My name is Sandra.
Oznprkandrew stated the question or problem as: I am coming to the end of a free trial period and wish to continue my AOL service on a monthly basis. How can I arrange to be billed via the phone bill method?
MHI 443923: Pleased to meet you online, Andy.
MHI 443923: Good Morning *Smile*
Oznprkandrew: hey!
Oznprkandrew: SO how do I go about this?
Oznprkandrew: and are you a human or is this an automated deal?
MHI 443923: Please allow me a moment to review this for you.
MHI 443923: Please be assured that I am a real person and I am here to help you with your inquiries.
Oznprkandrew: who is the president of the United States?
MHI 443923: I apologize for the inconvenience but currently, phone bill as a billing option is limited to newly created accounts using a CD that offers Phone Bill as a payment method in the registration process, or if the person goes through Registration Assistance.
Oznprkandrew: *Smile*
MHI 443923: *Smile*
Oznprkandrew: how do I acquire this CD?
MHI 443923: Please call our Registration Assistance at 1-800-827-0035 toll free to help you with your request and they are open to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Oznprkandrew: how do I go through "registration assistance"?
Oznprkandrew: never mind, thank you!
MHI 443923: Please understand phone bill as a billing option is limited to newly created accounts.
MHI 443923: You are very welcome. It was our pleasure to assist you. If you need further assistance, please feel free to return anytime.
MHI 443923: Thank you for visiting Billing Live. Have a wonderful day!
MHI 443923: God bless you *Smile*
Oznprkandrew: you too but who is the president?
MHI 443923: *Smile*
Oznprkandrew: I am not a "good Christian"
Oznprkandrew: I am losing faith
Oznprkandrew: I need a job
Oznprkandrew: I am very talented and hard working
MHI 443923: Sorry to hear that.
Oznprkandrew: can I get a job at AOL?
MHI 443923: Unfortunately, our Billing department is unable to provide you with the requested information. In the Billing Department, we are trained to assist with billing inquiries, price plans and issues regarding AOL account, however, your issue is not something we can resolve online.
Oznprkandrew: I was only kidding and testing you to see if you had a real heartbeat!
MHI 443923: *Smile*
MHI 443923: Good Bye *Smile*
Oznprkandrew: *Smile* bye
Oznprkandrew: thanks again!
MHI 443923: Just before I let you go, I want you to know that a survey will be reaching to your mailbox regarding the standard of service you have received from Billing Live, please let my superiors know how am I performing. My name is Sandra. *Smile*
Oznprkandrew: I will write it down
MHI 443923: You are one of our most valued members and we at America Online want to thank you for your loyalty to the AOL
community. We appreciate your membership and your continued support.
Oznprkandrew: wait you never told me who our president was! Are you working outside the USA?
Oznprkandrew: outsourcing!?!
The session has ended!
© Copyright 2004 Old Bill H. (oldbilly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/888116-The-Sandra-and-I