*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/890393-Dizzy-Memories
by Pangel
Rated: E · Other · Other · #890393
I was thinking of putting this and another entry in a short story.
In my innocent years...younger years as they were...I'd look down at
the reflections of the peaceful trees and the bright navy blue sky filled to the brim with stars inverted in pools of water all around us and I could not help but wonder if there was a world parallel to ours. Where everything was flipped around. The stars seeming close enough to breathe upon. To reach out and touch. Yet, then I grew older and the wistful dreams started to slowly fade...the world I'd imagined became more and more a childhood fantasy. Many people telling me what was right and what was wrong. Even what to believe. And I followed that path set in stone until my will fought back hard. I wanted to scream out all the unwanted ideas. I wanted to get away...to live my own way...to find love and keep it...to find those dreams I had lost somewhere along the way and light them a blaze and keep them lit always.
© Copyright 2004 Pangel (pangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/890393-Dizzy-Memories