*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/893113-My-Character-sheet
Rated: ASR · Other · Biographical · #893113
This is a character sheet I filled out about myself. I got the template from SherrasQ.
Character sheet



Name: Call me Varisha or VarVar
Age/Sex: 30, Female
DOB/Chinese Horoscope: Sunday the 28th, April 1974, Taurus.
Birthplace: Illinois (small town of less than 6000)
Height/Weight: a bit over weight but not extremely
Hair: Dirty blonde almost brown, straight and to goes below my waist line; however I Keep the neck hair shaved.
Skin Tone: Very pale
Build: Broad shoulders. My arms are well muscled but my stomach and legs need work
Face: eyes are blue to grey (shift based on what I have on and my mood). I have been told that when I’m working on an art piece that my eyes turn into a deep blue.
Mouth: average, not small or large.
Imperfections: freckles on my shoulders from getting burned one too many times. I have an 18 inch scar on my right hip from the doctors putting a rod in my femur after I broke it. The rod was later removed. A c-section scar (bikini cut). A few small scars on my hands that most don’t see from different life events such as a run in with a pocket knife when I was 12ish and should not have been carving on a stick of wood while watching TV.
Favorite Dress: Jeans and a tank top or T-shirt.
Favorite Shoes: hiking boots.
What's in the Closet: Jeans, T-shirts, tank tops, a few pairs of slacks, button down shirts, winter jacket, an old pair of muck boots that should be tossed and old horse magazines.
Favorite Room: The art studio at the college I graduated from back in 1998.
Poses: 1) Feet on my chair legs/supports, and the glow of the computer screen on my face. 2) Leaning against the stall rake and daydreaming about my horses. 3) Sound asleep in front of my computer with Mirc running late into the night.
Favorite View: outside viewing the stars or a sunset
Motive/Wants: run my own life, be my own person and show those I care about that I’m here for them. I want to own my several acres of land for raising my horses.
Habits: I know I have habits but I don't know what they are.
Hobbies: Sculpting, painting (art in general)
Talents: Causing mischief
Job: Programmer for an insurance company
Psychological Traits: Sometimes I can be a bit reserved when I meet someone new. My instinct is to hide who I am until I know it’s safe to be me. But this is starting to shift into a more of I don’t care what you think of me I’m who I am and I like me so that’s all that matters. Plus I’m always rooting for the underdog.
Dialogue & Phrases: “you know, the ‘thingy’ over there” (insert hand motioning at some item here).
Attitude: Leave me alone and I may leave you alone but if I feel as if you’re a prey animal I may just pounce to see what will happen.
Loves: Being with my horses and friends.
Fears: The loss of friends and family.
Back Story: I’m the youngest of six children. The oldest is 17 years older than me and the next to the last youngest is exactly to the day, 4 years older. Boy, Girl, Girl, Boy, Boy and Girl (me). My eldest sister died before the age of 2 years in a household accident that my mother, father and oldest brother all blame themselves for. I did not find out until my early to late teens about her and yet I feel a strong connection that I can’t explain. I recently came out of the closet to my family as bisexual and only my surviving sister reacted extremely upset for religious reasons. I have a son who is 13 now and will be 14 next May. His father is completely out of the picture in circumstances I don’t want to go into here.
When I was 13 (or so) I asked for a horse. My mom told me that if I could pay for it and the upkeep then I could. The quote being: “As long as Dad and I don’t have to pay anything for it, you may.” About a year later I happily announced to a very stunned Mom “Guess what I’m buying a horse.” I have my friend and mentor to thank for this. Without her I would have not been able to pull it off.
Currently, I own two horses, a pony, 3 guppies and 4 house cats.
Setting: Back in Illinois after being in Saint Louis Missouri.
Recurring Dream: My dreams tend to be very unusual and I forget them soon after I wake up but still have the feeling that something odd had happened. I also often dream of my friends and sweeties just doing what we normally do when together.
In different setting: In a big city, I’m alert watching for anything that is odd to me. I don’t like sitting with my back facing a door or window
As seen by someone else: co-workers think I’m a bit shy and reserved for the most part but I think some are beginning to think I’m a bit more wild than I let on. Family members seem to think I’m spoiled (and I was). Strangers in the country may not notice me but when I go out for lunch my pick up truck and my country walk tends to get some odd looks from the suburbanites.
© Copyright 2004 Varisha (varisha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/893113-My-Character-sheet