*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/895451-Passion-of-Sex-Ch-1-part-III
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #895451
The third part to the first chapter of my book. If you read it please rate it.

Mika rushes her friends out, but not in mean way-not in a way that it seems that she was just using them. Before her friend comes in the room she quickly straitens things up. After she straitens up her room she invites him into her room.

“Hello,” Mika waves her hand at him.

“Hi there sexy,” He draws closer to her body.

Mika throws herself on the bed, “So what are you going to do to me. I’m just an innocent little girl,” She pleads with him, with her legs open.

He lays on the bed next to her, “Oh your going get what’s coming to you,” He tells her in a rough voice.

“No please anything but that,” She says to him. She closes her legs, and turns her back to him.

“That wont help you,” He laughs, and puts his strong hands on her side, turning her back over facing him. He looks at her, “Girl you’ve got pretty face,” He told her as he started to French kiss her. They were lying on their sides; he places his right hand on her hip, and continues to kiss her. He slowly slid his hand up her hip, and then right underneath her skirt. She looked down at his arm going up her short skirt, with a look of helplessness on her face. He grabbed the crotch of her panties with two fingers.

“Please I’m begging you. Please don’t do this,” She pleaded helplessly with him. He pulled her panties off her pussy, and he pulled them all the way off her legs, and then he threw them next to the bed. His hand disappeared back up her skirt, and she shook with enjoyment as his hand felt the smooth lips of her pussy. He teased her by softly tickling the lips of her pussy, and then he put his fingertips into her massaging the insides of her clit.

“Oh, oh yeah that’s the spot,” She started to moan, but he pulled his hand out from under her skirt. He smiled at her evilly. He started to bite her on the neck, and she placed her small hands in his hands, and he rolled her over on her back, and got on top of her. He grabs her wrists, and holds them to the bed as he kisses her. He pulls his pants off, and she pulls his boxers down. He lies on top of her chest, and she grabs his hard cock with her left hand. She feels it her hand, long and hard, and she rubs the head with her fingertips.

She leans up, and sticks her tongue out. She tastes the head of his dick. She then places her lips upon the head, and starts to suck on it. He puts his right hand on her head, and runs his fingers through her hair. She holds his cock firmly in her left hand as she sucks it; rubbing his head with her tongue, and stroking his shaft with her hand. She placed her other hand at her side.

She takes her mouth off his dick, and she licks his head like she would like a lollipop. Circling her tongue around the head, then moving it slowly up and down the bottom of the head, and then she licks around on the top of it. She stops stroking his cock, so she can run her tongue over his long hard penis. She puts her lips on the side of his dick shaft, and sucks on it. She kisses his head, and then puts it back into her mouth. He closes his eyes, and squirts cum on the inside of her mouth, and she swallows it, and then she sucks the rest of the cum off of his head.

He pulls his dick out of her mouth, “You’re so fucking cute when you suck my dick,”

“I know. Cause I’m your little slut,” She smiled, and he grabs his dick, and starts to stroke it. He busts a nut all over her face. She smiles, and wipes it off her face.

Then she licks it off of her fingers with pride, “You know it turns me on when you cum on me,” She told. He stops jerking off for a second, and then lets out another load of cum all over her white shirt. She pulled her cum stained shirt off, threw it on the floor, and then she took her bra off, and threw it on the floor also. He took the head of his dick, and let her lick the cum off of it, and then he started to head south on her.

He pulled her skirt down her legs, and he threw it on the floor next to the bed. She opened her legs wide open for him. He looked at the pink lips of her clit, and the neatly groomed bush above it. She watched him as he got on in position between her legs.

He grabbed his dick with his right hand, “Please put it me,” She begged. She then watched as his head disappeared into her wet slit.

With his right hand he rubbed the head of cock against the inside of her pussy, stretching it wide open, “Uhhh,” She groaned. Then he pushed it all the way inside her.

“OH OH OH YES,” She moaned as he shoved it deep into her body. Again he rubbed his cock up against the inside walls of her cunt, “OH…. GOD YES,” she cried out with pleasure.

He pushed it in her further, pulled out a little, and slammed it back in really hard. He grabbed her soft, but large breasts with his hands as he pounded her pussy with all his might. She put a few of the pillows behind her, and sat up. He pulled out for a second, she picked her legs up with her hands, and he slammed his throbbing penis back into her tight-but growing loose pussy. She let her legs back down, but kept them opened as wide as she could, and she laid flat on her back. She slid her left hand down her body, and opened the lips of her pussy wider; so it would be easier on him.

He shifted to his body to left, and he pumped her body without stop, “Ohhhh,” She closed her eyes and moaned louder as he hit it harder. They french kissed, and he kept on banging her from the left side. He pulled his lips off hers, and he began to ride her, as if he was body surfing her. She made the sound of pleasured girl as he continued humping her hairy crotch.

He penetrated her harder, and with each thrust her large breasts jiggled, she grabbed her nipples, “Oh please don’t stop, please,” She begged him. He lied on top of her, kissing her neck, and her on the lips.

“Harder baby. Harder,” She grabbed his ass with her hands, and helped him penetrate her harder. She moaned with each thrust; he was kissing her on the neck, and she had situated her head laying it on its side, on the soft pillow.

He stopped humping her twat, and shot another thick load of cum, except this time it was inside of her body, “Oh…. Oh…. Oh sweetie…. I love you,” She told him as he exhaled with pleasure.

He pulled his dick out of her dripping wet pussy, he looked down at his hard cock, and then he put his hands on her shoulders, moving him to where he towered over her, and then he pushed it back into her.

“Oh sweetie I love you,” She looked down at her crotch; his penis was disappearing, and then reappearing inside of her vagina. She was so wet, cum had dripped out of her pussy, over her ass, and down onto the sheets. She put her hands back onto his ass, and grabbed it hard with her fingers, so she could help make him hit it harder. They kissed with their tongue in each other’s mouth. He pulled his lips from hers, pulling his tongue out of her mouth, and then stopped humping her so he could straiten up, so that he could still continue to tower over her.

His arms were holding up his upper-body. He reached down to his penis with his right hand, he grabbed, and he moved it around on the inside of her. He looked at her face, her eyes were closed, her mouth was opened, her and hands were limp at her sides close to his. He pulled out of her, and then rammed it back into her, and finally he saw her in extreme ecstasy.

He pulled his dick out of her pussy, and she looked at him with a pleasured look upon her face, “Don’t stop now, eat me out,” She told him.

“Fine then baby, but if I do you know what’s going to happen,” He started to go down her body.

“Yeah…. I know,” She told him, “But promise you wont do it to hard,” She told him, as his face was inches from the lips of her cunt.

“Ok I promise,” He told her. He got lower on her body, all the way down to her hairy twat. She smiled at him. He went down a few inches below her pussy, and he started kiss her legs. He licked the smooth soft skin of legs all the way up to her wet pussy lips. He put his lips against hers, and he kissed it. He licked her hole, but only skimming the opening with the tip of his tongue.

He licked the cum off of her lips, and kissed them again, “That’s right…. Who’s Mika’s bitch,” She said as she placed her right hand on his head, and ran it through his hair. “Deeper,” She told him, and he obeyed her by pushing his tongue deep inside her clit. He licked the inside walls of her clit with his tongue. As he licked her he pretended he was really French kissing the lips on her face.

“Oh…. That feels so good,” She said under her breath, as he continued to eat her out. He took his tongue, and ran it around the outside of her lips. Then he put his tongue back into her, and he brought his right hand up to her hole. He stuck to fingers into it, right under where his tongue was licking. He shoved them deeply into her vagina, rubbing the walls of it.

She couldn’t hold back much longer, and he knew it so he stopped eating her out, “Ok baby my turn,” He told her. She rolled over on her stomach, and opened her legs wide for him. “Baby you know this is gonna hurt,” He said mockingly as he looked at her little ass hole, and compared it to the size of his head.

“It’s ok,” She told him confidently. He took the head of his hard cock, and pushed it up her ass, “OH GOD THAT HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER,” She screamed in pain. He started to slowly push into her further, so she could get used to the pain. After a few times he put his hands on her shoulders, since she was flat on her stomach, and started humping her ass. As he did that he felt up on her pussy, it was already growing much wetter. “UH, UH, OHH,” She moaned loudly in pain, as he fucked her up the ass harder.

He stopped humping her, and made her get on her hands and knees, so she could take it like his bitch. He placed his hands on the inside of her thighs, merely centimeters from her dripping hole. He continued humping her, and he started to finger her while he did it. He jerked his cock in and out of her tight little ass hole, over and over, again and again.

“TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT,” He screamed at her as he cummed up her ass, and she screamed in pain. He withdrew, and Mika collapsed to the bed on her stomach. He lied down next to her on his back, and she turned her head to her left, to look at him. She grabbed him, and they started to French kiss again. He told her that he loved her, and she knew it but in the future she would probably fail to recognize it. He got dressed about two minutes later, and then he left Mika with a kiss goodbye. She was still laying, butt naked, on the bed.

© Copyright 2004 Jonathan (j387w at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/895451-Passion-of-Sex-Ch-1-part-III