*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/898823-Depressed
Rated: E · Poetry · Death · #898823
this one is different its about a girl and her inner voices evil and good (her)
well here we are again... alone, sad, feeling empty and depressed.i guess by now you would think we'd be used to it know all the typical signs as it creeps up on us again, and we'd be able to stop it from overcoming us, and this small empty mind we share. but do we?!? huh!?! No!! and do you know why?!? well of course you dont thats exactly why!!! your so dumb and pathetic!! why dont you just WAKE up and get over yourself?! then maybe we could have a better life then this dead end, deep, dark, hole we live in now!! hello? is anyone listening to me?? probaly can't hear me over that stupid music you play everytime you get "sad". why do i even bother? jeez why do you even bother? why not stay in bed all the time wishing and hoping the world would forget you and somehow you's just slip and slip until your gone?? i mean you stay in bed all day anyways. you know what why don't you just do it?! end this agony all now!! why make us both suffer! go on, you know you want to! there's the razor blade just where you left it from last time. yah there you go, walk over to it, thats it..... pick it up, you know what to do now. just please do us both a favor and don't mess up this time, personally i don't like the doctors and hospitals so please, please JUST DO IT!!! dont think about nothing else just focus on the arms! HEY, what did i say!!! arms, veins, blood, death, Focus!! you know what happens when you let your mind wander, you open the pathway for Her to come in and you lose concentration and we both lose to her when she wins back your soul! end the suffering PLEASE!!im tired if it and i know you are too...... focus... arms, veins, blood, death! there yah go.... whats that light over there?? oh you Stupid, Worthless, B***h, you let her in! NO, were so close this time, hurry theres still time! arm, veins, blood, death!! dont you understand? finally no more pain, no more emptiness, or loneliness!! DIE!! just die!! hurry faster She's coming closer!! ugh.....whats happening its growing dimmer...... you mean...... you finally done it.......... this moment has played over and over again in our mind......... over and over.... and its happening......... this is nothing like i thought, why is it still so empty, so lonely, soo cold!! where is she, why didn't she get in and stop you this time!! the Pain is worse now, oh dear God, i can't take this, the suffering, the empty darkness!! well i hope your happy now, you can't even DIE right!!!we are suposed to be better now, not worse! my thoughts are growing shorter now..... as you are..... slipping further and further away.......... i'm scared now, NO don't close your eyes thats the only Hope we have! if you close .......... your eyes its all gonna be ove........................
© Copyright 2004 mandababy2003 (mandababy2003 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/898823-Depressed