*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/900958-Insight
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #900958
this is about having an open mind and not taking simple things for granted
A piece of paper and a pencil. Separate they are completely worthless but when combined worlds are born, adventures rise, and emotions are then recorded. The most enchanted scenery is available for all who dare to explore and the doors are kept ajar for inspiraiton to form for the willing. Why, without these vital tools our minds, with no fighting chance to escape, would be as a wild animal en-caged to a circus, forced to live a life of routine and schedule. Rather we are free to explore new ideas, new concepts and can pass them along without fault. Many do not realize the resources available among humanity and often do not give thanks to God who provides them when they do. Life is a gift and revelations are part of the wrappings not to be discarded without thought. The silent observations of simple tools reveal the complexity of the journey to its present state. Nothing just appeared. Everything had a journey, a history, a story of which I immensely enjoy exploring. I say this only to perhaps pass along on insightful revelation. I mean not to force anything upon your plate to which you would rather not consume. But again, one must have a mind wide enough to grow and expand the primitive horizons.
© Copyright 2004 Esther 8:13 (jerusha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/900958-Insight