*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/902711-Garden-Place
by dino
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #902711
Mark and his friends want to have a good time on Hallaween but something goe wrong...
Mark lived in a town called Lindenhurst and his birthday was right around the corner. He wanted to do something special for his birthday, so he decided to invite five friends to his house to spend the night. Mark lived on Garden Place and there was a creek right down the block from his house. He had been in it many times before, but never at night, and since his birthday was on halloween he figured that would be the perfect night to go. Mark and his friends planned to sneak out at midnight and go into the creek when his parents were asleep.

Finally the big night came, Halloween. Everybody showed up on time. They went egging, threw toilet paper up trees, and put shaving creme on cars. At ten o'clock Mark's cell phone rang and his mother informed him he had to head home in fortey-five minutes to be home at eleven o'clock. So they got some candy and headed home.

When they got there it was exactly ten fifty-nine. the lights were out so they figured the could start getting ready for there walk through the creek. They got dressed in all black, got flash lights, and waited. It seemed like forever, but midnight came.

They opened the door quietly and began to sneak out. They shut the door, made sure they had'nt locked themselves out, and were on their way. Mark and his friends got down the block to the entrance of the creek and they heard noises coming from inside the creek. Nobody was really scared, they figured it was a small animal or some kids playing around. Once they got in the realized it wasn't an animal or kids. they found a grown man eating what looked like a skinned racoon. "Get out of my house!" he screemed, "I said get out!" the kids stood frozen. That's when he picked up an axe and ran toward them screeming, "I warned you, I warned you!"

Mark and his friends scatered like birds but Mark realized this crazy son of bitch knew the territory. They were doomed. No one ever saw them again, but everyone in Lindenhurst has heard there story. R.I.P Mark.
© Copyright 2004 dino (dino31091 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/902711-Garden-Place