*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/902758-Bound-Ch-1-3
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #902758
She's stuck in one place, until he showed up.
'It seems like yesterday it happened, but it was actually 600 years ago. It's his fault I'm here, and any moment he will be back, to break my heart in two again. I don't know why I let him, but I fight it at first, then he pulls at the charm and I break. Not this time. Not this time. NOT THIS TIME!!' Selena jumped up from her chair in front of her fire place and screamed. "I won't even let him in my home! And there is nothing you can do about it!" She shouted to the heavens. "Give me everything you've got!"


"This was a great idea. Get out for awhile Parker you need a vacation. It will be good for you. Shit! This is the worst idea I've ever had." Parker yelled to himself from inside his truck. It was dark and stormy outside, and the road was barely visible. If a road was what you would call it. He was lost in the backwoods of Scotland, and the road he was on was getting muddier and more dangerous by the minute, but there he could not turn around. He tried to concentrate on the road but his mind kept drifting to her. The woman in his dreams. He had dreams about her for weeks now, ever since he got to Scotland. She was beautiful. Long brown hair, crystal blue eyes, tall, and didn't want anything to do with him.
In every dream he had to prove himself to her for her to open up to her. He proved this every time, but she was still distant, and still just a dream.
He blinked and when he opened his eyes the last thing he saw was the base of a large oak tree and the sound of glass shattering.



Ch. 2

Summary: They've out done her, now what?



She looked into the fire as it started to show her what was happening outside. She saw him. Driving down a very narrow and dangerous road. She flinched a little when she saw his car hit a large oak tree, but did not move from her chair. She would not give in this time. If she had to spend eternity in this damn house, she was going to do it without having her heart ripped out over and over again.
She was surprised a little when she saw him get out of his now destroyed vehicle and try to walk. He made it a few feet and fell to the ground. She could see he was bleeding and in pain. She was starting to loose her battle, wanting very much to go to him.

His head was throbbing and blood was falling down his face. His left arm was surely broken along with his ribs having blinding pain shoot through his body. He knew he had to get out of the rain, but he had no idea were he was, and didn't know if anyone even lived near here. He couldn't just lay there in the mud and accept defeat, it wasn't his style. So he pushed past the pain and tried to walk back down the road.
After walking for what seemed like an eternity he saw a ray of light. It was a tiny cottage in the middle of the woods. "God please let someone be there. Please let them be home." He prayed aloud through the rain. He finley collapsed from pain and exhaustion on the front steps and banged his fist twice on the door. He passed out before he knew if anyone answered the door.

She saw him collapse and heard the bang of his fist on her door. She tried not to get up but her body moved against her will. "This isn't right! You should not be making me bring him in! I will not let him, I will stand at the door until time is up! I WILL NOT GIVE IN!" When she opened the door all of her anger vanished when she saw his face. He still looked amazing with blood running down his face. She couldn't help it as temptation was against her, for helping him she would. She got him into a sitting position and moved to his back, as she grabbed him under his arms and dragged him inside.




Ch. 3

Summary: Selena tried not to give in, but here he is, now what?


She laid him down on the couch in front of the fire place and began to examine his wounds. He had a fairly deep cut on his forehead, left arm was broken, and as she lifted up his shirt to reveal his lean torso she could tell that at least three of his ribs were broken. "You did quite a number on yourself didn't you?" She said to him silently. She picked him back up and took him to her room, to her bed. She then went to the bathroom to get a bowl of water. While whipping away the blood his eyes suddenly fluttered open.

It was her! He couldn't believe it. The women from his dreams. She was real. He knew he wasn't dreaming for the pain running through his body was too real. He could feel the heat from the fire place and the softness of her hand. "You." Was all he could manage to say. She knew what he was meaning, for she too had dreamed about him for the past few weeks or so. "Don't speak. You need to rest now and regain your strength. We shall talk later." She told him as she got up and went to the bathroom to get fresh water. Her long light blue gown flowed to over the floor as if it were air. There were two lits on each side of her that went clear to her hip, exposing all of her legs. Even in his weakened condition he had to marvel that site. When she came back he was trying to sit up. She ran to his side and put down the water. "Do not sit up! Your ribs are broken. They need time to heal." He still insisted on getting up. "Parker No!"

He stopped when she said his name. "How do you know my name?" He asked sleepily. "I know much about you. Now please REST." With her final word he fell fast asleep. Once she finished cleaning up his face she put the bowl aside and straddled him. She then closed her eyes bent her mouth to his and kissed him ever so lightly. "I take his pain into me." She said aloud and then collapsed on top of him.
© Copyright 2004 Cylypso (blueheart_06 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/902758-Bound-Ch-1-3