*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/908777-Mind-Body-Dualism
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by fugee
Rated: · Other · Personal · #908777
I'm crazy
As I resume inner incantations, a low broil resumes in the gut of my heart, causing reverberating shivers to extend throughout my body.

I feel dilapidated. All because of this girl, about whom I am obviously obsessed. The obsession has turned, swayed with passing time, towards a fixation on the obsession, and not even of the actual girl, whose image steadily grows stale.

My pulse accelerates; bodily discomforts - pain, hunger, itch, and the knot in my throat blend into an infectious conglomeration of sensations.

Images are so hastily summoned that they must skip one over the other to reach my consciousness. Questions arise; then die. Such splendid pallor is my joy now. I refuse to succome to defeat, defeat at the silken hands of a girl.

My eyes lose their dew, and become dry like prunes, hurting with a sharp stinging sensation stitched into them, causing invaluable solid-tears to flow as sand in a timer.

Thoughts of defeat, of hollow self-worth drool over each successive one. My thinking quickens; then they retreat. The incendiary fragments of happiness vaporize in mist, subliming in sublime bliss.

And I resume inner incantations, a low broil resumes in the gut of my heart, causing reverberating shivers to extend throughout my body......
© Copyright 2004 fugee (fugee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/908777-Mind-Body-Dualism