*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/912691-Helenas-encounter-with-the-devil
by cabby
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #912691
no one said the devil was a guy
The fiery red eyes skimmed over Helena slim, toned body, stopping at the curves. The deviless licked her lips as she peered at the sun bathing body. Helena was lying on a lawn chair, reading something her friend Caitlin had written for her. Her bikini bottoms had been untied as to avoid getting tan lines. She was wearing a black, low-cut bra, that was diguised as a bathing suit top. But the deviless was pretty sure it was a bra because it was the black lace was so low cut that the tops or her nipples were peering out, begging her to lick them.

Helena put the story down. She stretched and looked around to make sure no one was looking. She then slowly crept her hands down to the top of her bathing suit bottom. Her hands then slowly slid beneath the thin black material and they went to work. (The deviless smiled and as her tail curled upwards). Helena began to moan and wriggle, as she approached her climax. Just before Helena orgasmed, the deviless made herslef appear. Helena squeaked and quickly pulled her hands from her hot boxx. She blushed furiously.

'I see you've been killing kittens,' the deviless said in a sexy voice. Helena had to admit that deviless was one sexy supernatural being.

'uh, um' Helena stuttered.

'Dont worry, I wont condemn u to an eternity in hell,' the deviless said. Helena sighed with relief.

'If you have sex with me.' Helena was confused.

'But, but I thought devilesses didn't have genitalia." Helena questioned.

'Yes, well I have a tail, and you do" The deviless said sugestivly.

'Well...' Helena said.

'Alright, if you wand to spend eternity in hell...'

'No, no, um I'll do it' Helena said hesitantly. She had to admit she was a little intruiged. The deviless smiled big. She reached over and slowly started to pull Helena's bikini bottoms down. The deviless's eyes widened when she say Helena's lime green pubic hair.

'I was, experimenting' Helena said. The deviless just shrugged and continued pulling down her bikini bottoms. The deviless turned around andstuck her tail out. She felt around with her tail and finally found the spot she was looking for. At first she teased the spot with her tail, making Helena giggle. She slid her tail up and down Helena's wet clit, enjoying Helena's moans. When Helena couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed the tail and plunged it inside herself. The deviless shivered. She thrust her tail in and out of Helena, as her knees weakened.

Helena reached her climax and she grabbed on to the deviless's shoulders so she didn't fall over. She just leaned on the deviless for a couple of seconds as she slowly retracted her tail. The deviless turned around and wrapped her arms around Helena. She felt around her back until she found Helena's bra, and unhooked ti. As the bra fell away, the deviless's eyes focused on Helena hard nipples.

'Oh,' the deviless said. 'And I half expected them to be hot pink.' Helena blushed. The deviless lowered her head and took one of her soft breasts in her mouth. She sucked on the nipple tenderly. She slowly licked the edge of Helena's nipple. The deviless used her hand to grab hold of the other one. Just because she didn't have any genetalia didnt mean that she couldn't enjoy sex. The deviless pushed Helena onto the lawn chair she had been lying on. Helena looked at the deviless expectantly. She had to admit, this was a better fuck than any man. The devil moved her head down to eat Helena out. Helena was pleasently suprised, she had never been eaten out by a girl before (if you could call her a girl), ler alone one with a forked tongue. It was very pleasurable. The devil took long, slow licks, letting her forked tongue play with Helena's clit. Helena moaned and bucked as she came in the devilesses mouth, who drank it down readily.

The deviless smiled at Helena in a devilish way.

'You can put your clothes back on now,' she said. Helena looked disappointed, but relunctantly put her bikini bottoms and bra back on. The deviless washed her tail off in the pool Helena had been sunbathing beside. Helena lay back down on the lawn chair. Her cheeks were flushed and the sun glittered on her sweaty body

'So, are you going to be killing kittens again any time soon?' The deviless asked.

'Hell yeah.'

© Copyright 2004 cabby (cabby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/912691-Helenas-encounter-with-the-devil