*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/914865-Tatiana-Aroyo-Reflections
Rated: E · Chapter · Teen · #914865
What does it all mean?
Link to previous post:
"Tatiana Aroyo: Surprise! E: Tatiana gets a big shock. This explains everything.

~*~*~*~


I really must remind my mother that she is a married woman. She seems to have forgotten. Almi might do well to remind her father of this as well. This is just as much his fault as hers. He could totally have pulled away, snapped her out of it. But he didn’t. He just let her kiss him, knowing full well that she is married to another man. How could they do this?

And what about Dad? Mom really couldn’t have had worse timing. I mean, he’s in town! How could she expect to hide this from him? Love (or, more probably, lust) has stolen my mother’s senses. She’s obviously not in her right mind. Why else would she kiss Mr. Sai? He’s got this huge mustache that sticks out like two inches. (Okay, I’m exaggerating there, but isn’t a girl allowed to do that sometimes?) But seriously, his mustache is huge. Wouldn’t it hurt to kiss someone with a mustache that big?

(Pause for reflection)

Well, there’s one good thing about all this: I’m no longer confused about why Mr. Sai offered to be my editor. He was obviously trying to get on my mother’s good side. I should have seen this earlier. Thank God I didn’t give him some of my really good stuff, or try to get something together for him. He doesn’t deserve it.

And now I know what Almi was talking about—

Oh, my God. I never told Almi. In all the confustion of seeing it (you know—it) and winning the tournament, I totally forgot.
But maybe I should wait until Monday…no sense worrying her about it.

(Silence)

Oh, forget it. I’m calling her.
© Copyright 2004 Fikriyya (fikriyya at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/914865-Tatiana-Aroyo-Reflections