*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/916608-Wish-of-Death
Rated: E · Lyrics · Teen · #916608
I wrote this when I overdosed on pills when a guy hurt me.I didnt remember I wrote this.
There she lays cold and alone,shes shaking and nothing makes sense.Shes wishing you were there,shes wishing shed see you one last time.

*Wishing and wishing is all that I can do. I'm lying here dying and wishing on you. I'd find a million stars to wish on just to be with you.And all I can do is lie here wishing on you.*

Here she stares at the ceiling wishing you would call.Say you want her back and never let her fall.Shes fading fast and wishes she hadnt listened to you.

*Wishing and wishing is all I can do. I'm lying here dying and wishing on you. I'd find a million stars to wish on just to be with you. And all I can do is lie here wishing on you.*

There she goes shes losing grasp her happy ending is leaving fast. But she can't hold on anymore-she has to shut the door-she wont live anymore.And all she did was wish for you.

*Wishing and wishing is all I can do.I'm lying here dying and wishing on you. I'd find a million stars to wish on just to be with you. And all I can do is lie here wishing on you.*

But its too late. I'm gone.
© Copyright 2004 Kirsten (kikimers13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/916608-Wish-of-Death