*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/917368-I-need-you
by Elsie
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Fantasy · #917368
I tried to get him back...what was I thinking.
I need you.
I need my best friend.
I need my rock.
I need the love of my life.
I need my confidante
the one that I confide in
the one I relate to
the one I rely on.
My soulmate, I just can't wait to spend the promised rest of our life on one extravagant date. Oh I just can't wait to hold you the whole night through. To know that nothing can touch us now as long as it is me and you. We can make it through anything as long as we're together, sunshine or rain. Eternity is never long enough to spend the rest of your life, husband and wife. To console eachother, hold eachother, and make a home of loving eachother. Love so deep and so strong that nothing can go wrong to destroy that bond that has not taken so long to combine those two hearts. Nothing to break that bond and all night long watching the stars that God has placed there for us like tiny candy bars. To be cherished each in their own time and like turning on a dime. No amount of money, no words can explain how much on my heart this is a strain. Any amount of time seems like too long to wait but worth the wait all the while. I need you to pull me through. Bring me out of this well, only you can tell what truly makes me happy, what truly makes me smile, what truly makes me laugh, what truly makes me sing. To swell up with joy to know that one boy and only one boy could make all the difference in the world. One who has taught me so much. So many things to think about, so many worries that we shall all but forget about. How to look deep inside myself and realize what I truly want is almost gone. Oh please hold on and don't leave me so. On my own is not a home but a suspension of time until the one is truly mine. Still as we promised, together forever and never can wait. My one-and-only, my lover, my sidekick, my sweet, my baby, my love, the one I cherish, my shield, my knight in shining armour, my comfort zone, my crush, my friend, my beloved, my supporter, my strengthener, my guider, my guiding light, shining bright, the ultimate love of my life, my hero, my strong point, my shoulder to cry on, my "little" helper, my guidance when the going gets tough, my companion, his touch that makes me want to scream I love him so much, my happy place, my crush, the one I love so much, my consoler, my baby I don't want to lose you...
© Copyright 2004 Elsie (elsie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/917368-I-need-you