*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/917520-Legend-of-the-Izikai
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Izkata
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #917520
A series of items about my worlds and cultures before writing my true stories... =^)
Originally, the Izikai were aligned with Magic and Nature, and all was at peace. Their world was known as Izein.

Eventually, however, certain people began experiments. DelRua and Meyroy became leaders of different factions - DelRua was aligned with Technology and Meyroy kept aligned with Magic.

As tension between the factions grew, war became inevitable. The war raged for decades, with neither side giving way. Eventually, one named Izkata realized what had to be done.

He, with the help of the other Elders, split the world into three parts: Earth, Izz, and Seign.

;--
Earth was the realm of Technology, where Magic, if it existed at all, was extremely rare and weak.

Izz was the realm of Magic, and Technology was very rare, and usually hated and despised as Demon-work.

Seign, the Realm of Enlightenment, was an empty world. Only those who have realized and learned the truth of their world and embraced the possibility of the other one would be able to transcend to this realm.

;--
When restlessness awoken in few among Izz and Earth, boundaries were broken; Crossings began.

Niri of Izz, and Izkata of Earth, both direct descendants of the original Izkata, were the first to cross over. Once they were certain of the existence of both worlds, and that they were not simply hallucinating, they set out to find others like themselves, others able to Transcend.

;--
Their search eventually led to amazing learning about the true past and what may be held in the future - if they did not fail...

...For there is another force, one the Elders had no knowledge of. And so, could not prepare against....
© Copyright 2004 Izkata (izkata at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/917520-Legend-of-the-Izikai