*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918158-Chapter-3
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #918158
Jenny starts to suffer irresistible urges
As she started to bounce up and down on Ray's cock, Jenny slid her hands up her front and started playing with her tits. He hadn't told her to, of course, but she pretended to be too turned-on to keep her hands off herself. In reality, it was just a pretext to allow her to support her naked breasts - she'd found out very quickly how much they'd ache if she didn't keep them still.

Jenny had found out an awful lot in the last week.

She finished with Ray, and went to bathe in the lake. She'd been spending a lot of time swimming since she agreed to be a sex slave for the guys she was camping with. It was cool and relaxing, and it washed away most of the cum that was being pumped in and onto her. For some reason, the guys seemed very fond of pulling out of her mouth and spraying cum all over her face and tits when she sucked them off.

"Hey Jenny," came a call from the side of the lake.

She looked over and saw Ted. Sighing, she swam over to him. Forcing a smile, she asked "What can I do for you?"

"Stick your ass in the air," he told her. Without hesitation, she went down on all fours. She knew what it meant when he used that phrase.

Sure enough, moments later she flinched slightly as his dick slid up her ass. Unlike the first time, she didn't make any sound - her ass was plenty used to being screwed by now. But moments later, she started moaning in fake pleasure. All the guys insisted that she make lots of noise, and Ted was her favourite when it came to taking it up the ass - unlike the others, he didn't treat her tits as handholds, preferring instead to hold her hips.

As she felt his thrusting become more intense, she automatically raised her voice and pitch to match, faking a very impressive orgasm as he came up her ass.

Then he slid his dick out of her, gave her a gentle slap on the ass, said "Ta, sweetie," and dived into the lake. Jenny sat back on the rock and watched him swim away for a few moments. Then she laid back on the rock and parted her legs.

She'd become used to taking up the ass. In fact, on several occasions she'd begged for it as she sensed it would be the only thing that gave her release from the Agony of near-orgasm she kept suffering from. But she couldn't make herself like it otherwise. She'd come to almost enjoy being fucked, but because she never came from taking up the ass unless she was already on the brink of it, she didn't enjoy it much. It left her feeling cheated, somehow.

So she started fingering herself. She wouldn't be able to come, of course, but one of the guys would come over and fuck her when she cried for help. Besides, she'd started deliberately inducing the Agony recently, because whilst it was terrible while it lasted, it gave way to the most amazing orgasms she'd ever had.

She quickly felt her naked body responding to her touch. She gritted her teeth in anticipation, and the Agony gripped her whole body.

But only for a moment. And then, for the first time in over a week, the Agony was gone and, alone, she came.

She'd forgotten what it was like to have an orgasm when she wasn't trapped under the weight of a man. Her body shook wildly as the totally unexpected orgasm swept through it. Only when she felt the sudden shock of cold did she realise she'd fallen into the lake.

She struggled wildly back to the surface, coughing and spluttering water out of her mouth and nose, and hauled herself back onto shore.

I'm cured, she thought in amazement. At last! I don't need other people to help me any more!

Stunned, she wondered what she should do now. Her first reaction, straight from the heart of her mind, was "Thank God, now you can stop playing the whore."

She ignored it. She'd become very good at ignoring that nagging little voice over the last few days. The whole time she'd been walking around naked getting gangbanged, it had been telling her she shouldn't be doing it, that she didn't like sex, that she was weak, that it was disgusting. . . It had been self-defence as much as anything that forced her to tune it out.

Instead, she listened for the voice from outside. She'd found it to be her most reliable guide, and obeying it had almost become a habit now.

Act like nothing's changed, it told her.

But it has, she objected feebly. I don't need them any more. I don't need them to help me.

So? You told them you'd do anything they wanted. Do you think they'll accept you suddenly changing your mind? They'll fuck you whether you agree or not. So agree to it.

I could run away, she countered.

You want to spend a day walking naked to the nearest road and hope nothing bad happens? Stay here and obey your masters.

But I don't LIKE it, she whined.

You don't have to like it. You just have to do it. Be obedient. It's the only way.

Jenny sighed. She might have continued to argue, but she was interrupted by Dave coming into view.

"Hi hon," he said, sitting down next to her and giving her a hug. "Gimme a blow job before you go cook lunch wouldya?"

Without even thinking about it, she obediently ducked down and pulled his cock free of his shorts. Then she hesitated for a moment. Did she really have to do this?

Go on! came the urge from within.

"Go on," Dave said encouragingly, "I promise I won't spunk over your face this time."

She opened her mouth and sucked his cock into it. Why do I even bother to resist? she wondered vaguely.

---------------

The Dream Queen left Jenny's body again. That was close, she thought. I might have to stop leaving her alone. She wasn't meant to be able to make herself come again. She's got to think that she only gains pleasure by obeying others.

Still, it doesn't seem to have done any damage. She's still being good and obedient. Now, back to what I was doing earlier. Where's the damn Dreamstone?

The Queen had been searching for the Dreamstone on and off the whole time, whenever Jenny was preoccupied with being fucked. Being under the control of four horny guys, the Queen had felt it safe to leave her unsupervised from time to time. As the creator of the Stone, the Queen should have been able to track it down. But it was hidden from her. Once again, she gave up. She turned her mind instead to the matter of further subjugating Jenny's mind.

There were only a few days left of the camping trip. Then they would all be going their separate ways for the rest of the holiday. What, the Queen wondered, would be the best thing to do with Jenny when she's left her current masters?

---------------

Wincing every time she moved, Jenny sat in her tent, packing her things away. Dave, Terry, Ray, and Ted had decided that, because it was their last night of having Jenny as their slave, they should make the most of it. They'd started at sunset, with her standing between two of them so two of them could fuck her at once, one up her pussy and one up her ass. Then the other two had done it. Then she'd sucked off the two who'd fucked her pussy until they were hard enough to do her ass. Then she'd been handed a water-smoothed rock and had to fuck herself with it until they were ready to fuck her again. . . it had gone on for hours.

She hadn't been allowed to wash, so her whole body had dried cum sticking to it. Her clothes would hide some of it, and she just had to hope that she'd sweat enough on the walk down the mountain to wash the rest off.

After a week of being naked, it felt very odd to be wearing clothes again. But, uncomfortable though it was, it was a relief to be wearing a bra again.

She pulled her rucksack out of the tent, and helped the guys pack the tents away. Then they began the long walk down to the road.

By the time they reached Ray's truck, Jenny's legs were throbbing with pain. Downhill might seem easier, she thought, but it gets hard after a while. Especially when your toes keep getting wedged against your shoes. It would have been easier naked. . . I mean, barefoot.

To her surprise and delight, the guys were too exhausted by the combination of the previous night's excess and the long walk home to want her to do anything on the long drive back to civilisation. She was even more surprised when she felt slightly disappointed watching them drive away and leave her at the train station.

It's all over, she told herself firmly, time to get back to normality.

She went into the station, bought a ticket, and boarded the train when it arrived. It was a long journey, and it was getting late already. She fell asleep.

When she woke up, a glance at her watch showed she was still half an hour or so away from her stop. The train carriage was empty, except for her and a man she'd noticed earlier had been eyeing her up.

Fuck him, came the sudden urge from within. He wants you. Give yourself to him.

Uh-uh, she thought firmly. That stuff's all over. I don't need to fuck anyone I don't want to. Get yourself out of that way of thinking, Jenny!

No, the urge came again. Think that way. Obey. Fuck him!

No, she thought determinedly. Stop thinking like this. She looked out of the window and tried to drown out the urge to leap out of her seat and beg to be fucked.

She noticed, as she looked out, that the train was shaking slightly. Uneven tracks, the train's engine, the speed they were travelling, all combined to make the carriage vibrate slightly. As soon as she noticed, she wished she hadn't. Suddenly she was intensely aware of the vibrations travelling through her seat and into her body.

Oh no, she thought, please, no!

But it was too late. She might as well tried to ignore a vibrator shoved inside her. Instinctively, she knew, the Agony would hit her in just a few minutes, and there was nothing she could do about it.

What do I do? She thought in a panic. What??

Her only answer was an urge to unbutton her blouse and flaunt her breasts. Lacking any better ideas, she slowly began undoing her buttons. The man's eyes were suddenly glued to her. She smiled invitingly as she pulled her blouse open and exposed her bra-clad breasts.

I hate this, she thought despairingly. At least last week was guys I knew and liked. Why am I doing this? Out loud, she asked "Ever had sex in a train?"

"Uh. . . no," he replied, "can't say I have."

"Want to?" she asked, standing up and letting her shorts fall to the floor.

"You bet," he replied eagerly, leaping out of his seat and over to her. She pulled her panties down and stepped out of them after they fell, then leaned against the wall. He fumbled at his belt for a moment, then there was a 'clunk' as his belt buckle hit the ground.

The Agony was growing every nearer. Jenny wrapped her arms around the stranger's neck. He put his hands on her ass, and she lifted her feet off the floor and wrapped her legs around his body. He lowered her onto his cock, and she moaned in relief.

"Ohh, yes."

"You like that, do you, you little slut?" he whispered to her.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "now fuck me!"

He needed no further urging. Jenny tried to ignore the hard wall she was being pinned against, the painful grip on her ass, and that nagging voice that told her she shouldn't be doing these slutty things. She focussed instead on the powerful urge to fuck him that had gotten her into the situation. If she really tried, she felt she could make that urge overwhelmingly strong, make it drown out her shame and disgust at herself.

Out of habit, she moaned and gasped in pleasure as he fucked her, and even more as she came. Relieved that she hadn't suffered the Agony at all this time, she slowly lowered her feet back to the ground. The sudden rush of pain as she took her weight off the wall nearly made her cry out, but it passed quickly.

"Oops, this is my stop," the man said. "Thanks for the ride, sweetie." He fastened his trousers and got off the train. To her horror, another man got on, and stared in amazement at her half-naked body.

She pulled her shorts on quickly, not bothering to put her panties on first. Desperate for an excuse, she blurted out the first words that came to her. "He gave me $50 for it."

Oh fuck, did I just say that? Jenny thought in horror.

"I don't blame him," the man said. "I'll give you $20 for an encore if you like."

"Uh. . "

"A blow job, girl."

"Oh! Right! Umm. . . okay!" Jenny answered, the words once again seeming to come from somewhere else. She tried frantically to think of a way out of this mess, but the train was moving again and her mind was a whirl of confusion. Acting on the habits of a week as a sex slave, she knelt before the new man and went to work.

When she finally got off the train, she was $60 richer. She broke the first $20 buying a bottle of cherry cola to try and get the taste out of her mouth. Being a slut wasn't enough, obviously, she thought bitterly. Welcome to life as a prostitute.

--------------------

The taxi ride from the station, at least, was uneventful. He dropped her off outside the palace and she gave him the two remaining $20s from the train ride. The change from the first one she dropped on the street. She couldn't bear to keep it.

The guards let her through unquestioningly, as usual. There was a footman in a small electric car waiting for her, as usual. He drove her up to the door, and she entered the palace, dumped her rucksack on the floor, then headed up the stairs to her rooms. More than anything else, she wanted a bath.

Nearly an hour later, she shrugged on a terrycloth bathrobe and padded out of the bathroom. Her rucksack, she saw, had been brought up to her room and emptied of clothes while she was in the shower. The clothes she'd dumped on the floor as she undressed for the shower were gone too. Good, thought Jenny, they had cum all over them anyway. Just like I did before my bath.

She dropped that line of thought and left her rooms. Her mother was surely expecting her.

She knocked on the door. "Come in," called someone inside. She opened the door and went in.

The woman was wearing a silk gown, and was standing in front of a window, looking out. Jenny couldn't tell if it was her mom or Ellen. The only thing that distinguished them were their eyes. Even she couldn't tell them apart. Nor could she understand why they were so similar. Nor why they had both looked sixteen since Jenny was born, and still did even today. Someday, she thought, I really will have to ask.

The woman turned, and Jenny saw it was indeed her mother. "Hello dear," she said. "How was the camping trip?"

"Different," Jenny said. "Very different."

"Did the boys treat you alright?" Ellie asked, waving Jenny to a seat.

"Surprisingly well, actually," Jenny said as she lowered herself to the sofa. "Did I miss anything here?"

"No," Ellie said as she crossed the room to the sofa. "Just the usual. Have you seen Ellen yet, by the way?"

"No."

"She's missed you," Ellie told her.

Jenny sighed. "She always says that."

"Yes," Ellie said, "but I've been neglecting her too recently." She laid down on the sofa next to Jenny.

"Oh," said Jenny flatly. She knew where this was going.

"Just thought I'd warn you," Ellie told her cheerfully. "She says she's going to fuck your brains out."

"Oh."

"Speaking of which," Ellie murmured, opening her gown to reveal a beautiful, flawless nude body, "I've missed you too."

Jenny sighed softly. She'd known the two Queens of the world were lesbians before she knew the meaning of the word, as they'd taught her how to perform for them years ago. She shrugged off her robe and, naked, laid down on top of Ellie, who enthusiastically wrapped her arms and legs around her. Jenny kissed her, and felt Ellie moan softly in pleasure as her hands slid down to Jenny's ass.

"Mmm, sweetie, you HAVE been starved of affection lately, haven't you?" Ellie murmured. Jenny realised the truth of her words - whilst she'd been fucked a dozen times a day for over a week, she couldn't remember the last time she'd been kissed.

"I guess so," she admitted.

"Why don't you put that eager mouth to work, then," said Ellie, "lower down."

Jenny nodded and kissed Ellie again on the lips, then the chin, then the neck, down to her breasts, to her stomach, and finally, to her pussy. She's still bald, Jenny noticed vaguely, as she knew from years of experience that Ellie and Ellen had no hair other than on their heads.

She slid her tongue between Ellie's little-girl lips and tickled her clit with the tip. Then she slid it down and forced it as far up her pussy as she could. As she had for several years, Jenny wondered at how tiny and tight her mother's pussy was - even when she'd been a virgin, Jenny hadn't been as tight as her. Having seen some of the sex toys Ellie used, she was baffled that she could still be so tight.

Years of experience took over, and she skilfully brought Ellie to a screaming orgasm. After she got her breath back, Ellie patted Jenny's bare ass and told her "You'll never be as good as Ellen, sweetie, but that was very nice, thank you. Now run along and see what Ellen's got in store for you."

Jenny pulled her robe back on and left. She headed back to her own rooms. She'd never minded 'performing' for Ellie, since she was easy to please. But Ellen was intensely masochistic and tended to be downright perverted, and she had no desire to spend the night with her.

She went back into her room, threw her robe on the floor, and walked into the bedroom. She was looking forward to sleeping in her own bed almost as much as she'd been looking forward to a shower earlier.

Her bedside lamp switched on. Ellen smiled at her. "Hi, sweetie."

"Can't it wait?" Jenny asked pleadingly. "I'm tired."

"No it can't," Ellen said firmly. "I've missed having my little girl around." She threw something to Jenny, who caught it automatically. A strap-on.

Jenny sighed, and put it on.

"That's a good girl," Ellen said fondly. "Now hurt me. Fuck me till I scream."

Jenny slid into bed. Ellen was always the same - she wanted to be put through hell. It was almost like she wanted to be punished. The abuse she could take was almost superhuman sometimes.

Jenny hesitated for a moment. Then she felt a sudden urging, one that was becoming ever more familiar. A memory surfaced suddenly, so strong for a moment it felt like reality. . .

Steeling herself, she forced the words out. "Fuck my ass!"

Dave laughed. "Told you she was getting worse and worse," she heard him say. Uncomplainingly, she accepted Ted's cock into her mouth. Then she squealed as her virgin ass fought against Dave's rock-hard erection, and lost.

Well, you asked for it, she thought miserably, you pathetic little slut.


The memory faded, and the present came back. Her face was burning with the shame and humiliation she had felt then. The burn became anger, suddenly, fury at the chain of events that had turned her from an innocent virgin to a gang-banged slut. She let out a scream of rage, grabbed hold of Ellen, twisted her round, and rammed the strap-on up her ass. She made Ellen the focus of everything that had happened to her, and rammed the dildo in and out of her in a sudden frenzy of passion. Her own screams of anger mingled with Ellen's screams of agony, and with the silent hate-filled screams of the Dream Queen echoing through her mind.

--------------------------

When Jenny awoke, it was almost noon. Her whole body ached. What was I doing last night? she thought. Memories flooded in on cue. Most of them involved Ellen screaming in pain as Jenny took all her anger out on her.

Wow, she thought. I don't think I ever managed to make her cry before. Wonder if I went too far?

I'd better go check, she decided. She sat up and slid her legs round to the side of the bed. A slight rustling made her look behind her. There was a note on her pillow. Frowning, she picked it up and read it. 'Thanks for the great night. Whoever's been fucking you has obviously taught you a lot. Love Ellen.'

How did she know. . ? Jenny thought, shocked. She screwed the paper into a ball and threw it into the bin.

Time, she decided, to do some thinking.

Whatever the reason, it looks like I'm going to be forced to have sex with guys. So I need to arrange a few boyfriends to keep me from having to have sex with strangers. I wonder. . . a dildo up the ass would be great. . . what?

Without her even noticing it, the urging that had landed her in so much trouble over the last week had returned. This time encouraging her to fuck her ass with a dildo. No chance, she thought furiously, not this time!

The door opened and one of the maids came in. Seeing Jenny still in bed, she apologized for disturbing her and turned to leave.

"Wait," she called. She stopped, and turned back.

"Yes, ma'am?" she asked politely.

Jenny hesitated. She had no idea why she'd called her back. She saw her eyes widen, and looked down. Her own eyes widened when she saw that she'd thrown aside the coverings and her naked body was in full view. And she was still wearing the strap-on from last night.

Utterly at a loss, she couldn't think of anything to say. The maid broke the silence.

"Please, ma'am," she begged, "don't use that thing on me!"

That jolted Jenny. The woman thought she was going to. . ? And she thought her only escape was to beg? Not run away, or threaten with the police, or. . ? What do I do now?

The realization hit her that if she just told the woman to go, she'd spread the story everywhere. "That Jenny, she was naked in bed wearing a dildo, the dirty little bitch. . . " Only by making the woman a part of the story could she keep her mouth closed. But. . . forcing herself onto an innocent girl? She couldn't do that. That only left. . .

Sighing in near-despair, she took the strap-on off, and threw it to the maid, who dropped it. "Put it on," she told her firmly.

The maid hiked up her skirt and strapped the dildo into place. She was crying slightly, but looking less afraid now.

But I'm not taking it up the ass, Jenny thought determinedly. She laid back and spread her legs. Obediently, the maid climbed onto her and slid the dildo in. Feeling ashamed, Jenny moaned slightly in pleasure as her pussy was filled by the satisfyingly large piece of plastic.

The maid fucked her for several minutes before she felt an orgasm build. She pulled the maid close to her and closed her eyes in anticipation. And the Agony arrived, and stayed.

Fighting back tears of despair, Jenny gave in to the inevitable. "Stop," she told the maid. The maid pulled away obediently, hoping her ordeal was over. But Jenny rolled over, looked back over her shoulder, and said "Up my ass."

The maid obeyed, shoving the too-large dildo into Jenny's tight ass. The pain combined with her shamed despair broke her resolve, and she buried her face in the pillow and cried silently as the maid fucked her ass until her orgasm finally hit.

"You can go now," she muttered through the pillow. The maid hurriedly pulled off the strap-on and ran out. It was small comfort to Jenny that the girl would be so ashamed, she'd never speak of this to anyone.

-----------------------------------

After picking at her breakfast unenthusiastically, Jenny went out for a walk, in hopes that it would clear her head of the turmoil. All she could think about was why she was suddenly finding herself obliged to have sex against her will.

She walked down the street and into town. The exercise felt good, but didn't help her sort out her thoughts. In fact, she instead felt a stronger and stronger urge to rip off her top and run down the street with her breasts exposed to the crowd. She had to jam her hands into her jeans' pockets to stop them reaching for her clothing. . .

Suddenly, a man who was walking beside her bumped into her, hard. Unbalanced by the sudden shove, she staggered sideways into the alleyway she was walking past. The man followed her, gripped her arm, and forced her further into the alleyway before she knew what was happening.

Then he pulled out an evil-looking knife. She stared at it in mute terror.

"Gimme money," he demanded. Terrified, she reached into her handbag and pulled out her purse. He snatched it, rifled through it, and pulled out all the cash notes. Then he threw it back at her. Too scared to move, Jenny let it hit her and bounce off. By pure chance, it fell into her open handbag.

"Not enough," he told her, leering. "You'll have to pay a bit extra!" And he raised the knife to her throat.

Utter terror flooded through her as she waited for the fatal blow. It never came. The knife cut down and sliced her top down the middle. It parted, and he reached out with his other hand to fondle her bare breasts.

"Turn round," he said hoarsely. Shaking with fear, Jenny did so. As soon as her back was to him, he put his hands on her shoulders, and pulled her top down her arms. A few tugs at her wrists followed, and then he pulled her back to face him.

"Now run, little girl," he told her, brandishing his knife. Instantly, Jenny turned and fled as fast as she could, out of the alleyway and into the street. Back out in the open, her terror abated slightly, and she realized that she was topless and surrounded by people. She tried to bring her hands up to cover her naked breasts, but they wouldn't move. As she ran, she realized he'd tied some kind of knot in her top, binding her wrists behind her so she couldn't cover herself.

She considered darting into another alley, but she was still too scared. So she ran the length of the street, her face crimson with embarrassment as dozens of people stared at her bouncing breasts. Finally, she came to a public toilet, and scampered inside, into a cubicle.

Collapsing against the wall, she fought to get her breath back. A few minutes of gasping later, she was feeling recovered enough to try and sort herself out. A few contortions in the cramped space later, she had tucked her legs through her bound arms, and her wrists were in front of her. She used her teeth to untie the knot, which was a tangle of fabric and her handbag strap, then pulled her top back on.

Great, she thought, all sorted, except it’s still wide open at the front. I wonder. . ?

She rummaged in her handbag, and to her relief found a few safety pins, which she used to secure the two halves of her top's front together. It showed off more of her breasts than she'd have liked, but it was better by far than being topless.

And that's that, she thought as she exited the cubicle. Except. . . what are the odds of being forced at knifepoint to run through town topless, right after getting the urge to do it anyway?

As she made her way home, this question occupied her mind. The strange urge that forced her to have sex against her will had been present, as Dave had noted, ever since her dreams of having sex had ended with her dream-death. She had been inclined to agree with his idea that she was so used to having sex in her dreams, when the dreams stopped, she was compelled to fuck while awake instead.

But that didn't explain the trend of her resisting the urge, only to have the thing she didn't want to do happen anyway. Just today, she'd twice felt urged to do something, refused, and then wound up doing it anyway. In fact, now she came to think of it, she couldn't remember a single time when she had successfully avoided doing what she was urged to do.

Was it possible there was more to these urges than she thought? Were they some kind of prescience, a premonition of the future, warning her that she was about to find herself forced to do something? Should she resign herself to doing whatever she was urged to do, no matter how much she would prefer not to?

Yes, the Dream Queen silently told her. That's exactly what you should do.



Continued in:
 Chapter 4  (XGC)
The Dream Queen edges closer to victory
#918159 by tatty_oldbitt
© Copyright 2004 tatty_oldbitt (tatty_oldbitt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918158-Chapter-3