*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918491-Unanswered-questions
Rated: 13+ · Article · Inspirational · #918491
This article takes a reader a step closer to self realization and logical questioning

Unanswered questions.

1. Alone in the house, I stood before the mirror. I moved my hand and curled my fingers. My image followed without protest. I loved the way my image obeyed me. But then, a thought flashed my mind. This was my hand. I could see my thighs, my face, my eyes,my lips, my cheeks, & my body. But who was I? To whom did all this belong to? Brain? Of course not, for I call it my brain & the same applies to my heart. Even the soul, I say is mine. Then who am I? The master of all virtues. Is it that I am God, for 'HE' sees through these eyes of mine, feels the touch of wind through my skin, the touch of a flower's velvet petals on a dew laden morning.If so, then how can I be guilty of a sin, for God is pure. I am still dazed. It was the first time I felt as if it was a stranger looking back at me from behind the mirror. It was the first time that my reflection seemed so unfamiliar, so strange, and so cold. I feel ripped of my identity. How about you?

2. I was out on the terrace one chilly, clear and moonless night of December. The sky looked as fresh and new as the morning dew does after a foggy night. I looked up at the stars-brighter than ever. I thought of myself in this vast universe. What was my existence? Merely a point in the universe. Such vast universe, studded with mysteries and billions of thousands of years old. What was I? A 5’8” organic clump of molecules, which has been creeping this planet, one of the millions out there, for a mere 18 years and 5 months. What was my existence? What would change if I perish the very next second? If my existence did not matter, what was I here for? Seeking answers? Question yourself.

If this article helps any person, I would be glad to know. I am not writing this for giftpoints,but to know if there were more persons around with similar ideology. If not, I am of an alien(not abnormal) psychology.
Vicky(Jaspreet Singh Sidhu)










© Copyright 2004 jassi's (boyzone_vicky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/918491-Unanswered-questions