*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/919261-Mystery-at-Mannor-Hall
Rated: E · Short Story · Children's · #919261
A Mystery will they solve it?
There are two brothers in this story one called Dave and one called Marc. There were both eleven
and at that age very mischievous.
One day they decided to go for a walk to meet their friend Chris, he was a new kid at there school and he hadn't very many friends.
The boys were now on break and they had only just found out where he lived.
They had never been to this part of the countryside before and they decided to turn it into an adventure. On there way to Chris' they saw a mansion.
"Lets explore the grounds it's like a jungle" said Dave exitedly.
But they decided to knock for chris first.
The strange thing was when they knocked on his door there was no answer and when Marc looked through the window it looked as if no one had lived there for ages.
So they decided to go explore the mansion.
As the boys got nearer to the mansion after struggling through all the bushes they went towards the door it was locked but it had gotton so rusty Dave and Marc decided they could barge it down.
"We're in " exclaimed Marc.
The two boy saw a message on the wall it read:
Help
from chris.

The boys knnew their friend was in trouble.
They looked around for clues, it was marc who found them there were footsteps, two sets each behind each other.
The steps were made up of white paint, still slightly wet.

© Copyright 2004 littlemiss (littlemissc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/919261-Mystery-at-Mannor-Hall