*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/920515--All-the-same-
Rated: E · Poetry · Music · #920515
my lyrics,but let's call it poetry.
The stars fall gently upon you,dancing. The moon shines a spell right through your eyes. The rain takes a break from persistance, you cut that cold,cold wind right down to size. The trees,they guard you like a father, the rustling leaves are whispering your name. The paperbark reads like the story of your life and yet you seem to love me all the same. The city sound seems to fade to a whimper, the town crier ain't got no one to blame, the dirty streets,they shine up like silver and yet you seem to love me all the same. The raging sea,it just returns to calm, the river spell has given up the game, the swan in the lake finally sleeps in peace and yet you seem to love me all the same. The faults of my own seem to rise and rise, the errors of my judgement spell my name. I seem to fall every time I get the call and yet you seem to love me all the same.
© Copyright 2004 mikeyboy (dokaweb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/920515--All-the-same-