*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/924892-The-Story-Of-Damien-Turner
by Amanda
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #924892
Meet Damien Turner. This young man hadn't a soul even in life.

Damien Turner:Born 1937-Died 1962. Only 25 when he had seen his end, but his end hadn't been soon enough. Before Damien's death he had left a number of many dead.

Even before death, Damien had been without a soul. This young man had truely been hollow, he hadn't feeling for anything or anyone. But, being the world's most perfect sociopath, he had played the part of the,"Caring son and caring friend" quite well. With Damien's charm and inoccent boyish looks he had been able to play people like a musical insturment, and he had played everyone he had known quite well, getting all of them to bend to his every will.

At the age of seven,is when Damien had first began to kill and it had all started with his baby sister, whom had only been a month old. Out of jelousy he had taken the young girl's life by suffocating her with a pillow as she had slept. The girl's death had been ruled as a death by,"Natural Causes." She had died in her sleep, nothing more.

At the age of thirteen is when Damien's murders had become more gruesome. Damien's father had been a doctor and he hoped Damien would follow in his footsteps, so to help Damien find some instrest in the medical profession, he had given his son a scapul(surgical knife). This had become Damien's favorite wepon for his murders. The fact that the blade could cut through human flesh like butter had been exlerating to him.
The Newspapers had called him,"The New Orleans Ripper." Damien had secreatly enjoyed his fame and began to make his murders more and more horrorfying. His murders could never be aired on screen and could barley be discrbed or mentioned in papers. Damien had easily gotten away with the murders. No one had ever suspected this, blonde hair, blue eyed, boy next door sweetheart to be,"The Ripper." Damien had truely been the child of Satan himself. This is one man who's rein of terror would have gone on until Damien's natural death, hadn't it been for his own father catching him.

Damien had gone to collage, leaving the home at 18 years of age and before his visits, he would always call his parents to tell them of his arrival, he never showed up by surprise, even though he hadn't lived no more then maybe 25 miles from his parents. During his last visit, during spring break he had gotten in a very bad argument with his own mother. One fight with Damien would cost anyone their life, and he had vowed to kill her after leaving the house. The next week, he had shown up. He had gone to his parents house during his lunch break, and he knew his father wouldn't be home for another 2 hours. His plan had been,to call up to the collage and tell them that he would have to stay at his parents because of his mother being ill. He would have to stay until his father had gotten off of work. Then,he would use the next two hours to clean up the house and move his mother's body to the exact same location his other victims had been found, "Ripper Alley." Had been the nic-name reporters and highschool kids had given it.

Luckily, for his mother's sake, Damien's father would be getting off earlier then expected. As soon as his father had arrived, he had quickly taken notice of Damien's car, knowing he would have called, had he been stopping by. Damien's father had quickly stepped out of the car, going inside the house only to see Damien taking a swing at his own mother's throwt with the scalpul.
Damien's father had soon gone after him, toppling him to the ground and his mother had called the police.

Damien's biggest mistake had been telling his own mother of the murders he had committed, starting with his own, baby sister. After confessing to all murders, he had been senteced to death.
After 43 years, Damien has returned form the dead to bring all of Hell's fury with him,but Damien does not return from the dead alone. Five other's follow him... Their stories have yet to be told. Damien's story is only the beging of many.


© Copyright 2005 Amanda (roxula1985 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/924892-The-Story-Of-Damien-Turner