*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/926110-november-versus-december
by J. Sky
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #926110
It is about the changing of life, just as the seaons, and the weather.
A warm day in november means somethings usually not right.I'm shivering, the backseat cradles my lonesome head tonight,
and the window projects the message I was alerting to myself; I wonder if my brother saw it as I cried alone and thought it.

Guardrails lined in pity to protect me from my vision that someday we will notice how future tells of no condition.
This condition we beg to know of and know we will be safe, but life cant share memories if they havent taken place.

The moments in effort forgotten I'll let the past consolidate. Leaning eyes were so close, I kissed the ghost of my reflection, nodding to present loneliness strained with trying on perfection.
So I'll be damned if I let this pity take notice of my pain. To need it in the first place gives my sole meaning away.

Taking much to hide my flaw these friends have notioned to before responding, fine, I take my time and faults are lessons worth continuing for. All in all, I hope I dont worry too much, letting winter come and winter go, November is only a slight start but its stretching out my heart.

Once the snow is permanent lying on my lawn I think i will go lie with it and share the stories I have drawn; a masterpeice taped to my tongue the lead is carbom dioxide I exhale while the gound takes me in, my skin brittle and close to turning stale.

I am okay with cracking being soaked takes much more patience, my tears are small and feeling this way is worse than demoralizing my grace is. I'ts like air that we are thankful for yet this air feels untouched; My words mean nothing to me but 18 months without luck.

Only wishing to get by and to sit here all alone, as the world loves me my love is winter, accurately cold.
Making up for a dry Novmember darkened but not quite, december come, novembers done and set a setting meant for tonight.
© Copyright 2005 J. Sky (splinteredsky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/926110-november-versus-december