*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/926423-Threesome
by Jake
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #926423
A story I wrote.
My bodies numb now. Lines of cocaine cover the coffee table. In the background Al Pacino's screaming, followed by gunshots. I suppose movies have affected my actions. If it wasn't for "Scarface" I would have never done coke. In other words, I would have never had the chance to forget everything. The constant drip makes me gag and another line finds it's way up my right nostril. My body feels so fucking good that my brain's stopped working, i've never felt this zoned out. I could kill anyone when i'm coked out. The first mother fucker that looks at me, I'll tear out his eyes and spit in his bloody sockets. Another line hits me. My whole face is numb now, swallowing doesn't work anymore.

Someone screams for me in the bedroom, I don't really care but I go anyway. In the bedroom there's two girls sprawled across the mattress, they start making out. When i sit on the bed the girl on the right starts feeling up the girl on the left, I don't really care though. With both hands she slides the girls pants off and slowly goes down half the length of her body. Moving her tongue in circles, forcing it in and out, the left girl starts to moan. Another line hits me. It's not long after that when I realize I'm hard. My hands slowly glide up her back, barely touching her so the little hairs down her spine will stand up. I move my right hand around, touching her stomache, while the left unbuttons her pants. Both hands on her back again, I grip her belt loops and slide off her pants, her panties are soft cotton, see-through.

Now they're both moaning. I let one sit on my face while the other wraps her mouth around me. The faster she goes, the faster my tongue goes. Saliva's sliding down my face now but I really don't care. The blow job chick sits on it, I feel her muscles tighten, loosen, tighten, loosen. My tongue slides in, the girl on my face says she's cumming, so I slow down and start running my tongue around her clit. Her body starts moving in circles. I grip her back and starting making out with her pu---, the other is sliding up and down on my dick, sometimes she pulls all the way off, then she'll fall back on.

I tell her I'm going to come and she slides off. Her mouth wraps around me again, it sprays all in her throat, some sticks to her lips. She licks them and swallows. I take time to feel the orgasm and another line hits me, my hand gives one of them a joint and I tell her to light it up, she does. She takes a few hits and passes it to me. I pull three or four hits in and they pull out a rubbery blue dildo. Within seconds it's inside sliding around like some sort of wierd snake. Someone's moaning again. My right hand reaches back and grips a pocket knife.

I'm back eating one of them out and the rubber-fucker starts screaming. There's no way that's better than me, no way. I feel my body start aching and my tongue stops moving. Before I know it my hand pushes the knife into her side. They're both screaming now. When I go to stand up the rubber-fucker kicks me in the stomache, my knife goes in her vocal chords. The other chick is screaming for her mom, holding her hand over the side wound but I don't care. I grab her up by the hair and toss her on the bed, another line hits me. She's face down, my bed's covered in blood.

My closet door swings open and I reach for the safe box. The key twists and underneath is a 9mm. I walk back to the bed and shoot her in the right foot. She's really screaming now but that's how I want it. I lay the gun next to her hand and put the knife to her neck, make her think she has a chance. I say, "If you want to live, shoot me in the face." She screams more. I say again, "If you want to live, shoot me in the fucking face." Her hand slowly moves toward the gun, she picks it up, points it and click. She took my bullet. My wrist pulls back and blood sprays in my face, I lick my lips and swallow.

Back at the safe box I pick up another clip and press it into place. Another line hits me. My parents will be home in two days. No doubt they'll smell our bodies but I don't care. The 9mm feels cold against my chin and I fucking love it. My gun fires and what's left of me lands on the rubber-fucker. I suppose I've lost all control but I really don't care.

"Threesome"
© Copyright 2005 Jake (mychemicalpain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/926423-Threesome