*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/927079-Life-a-truly-lovehate-relationship
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Comedy · #927079
what's to explain???
I hate the way sometimes things turn out all wrong- how you just can't get it right-i hate how ignorant people are-i hate that im not ignorant enough not to notice-i hate how selfish,cunivivng,malcious,cruel,jealous,insenstive,uncaring people can be even more so I hate that I can sometimes be all those things--i hate how im a hypocrite and contradicting and lacking self-control-i hate how dull life seems to be once you get old like there is nothing to look forward to...-i hate having to think about the future and all the responability, and the long term decisions it will bring- i hate being forced to grow-up before I'm really ready- I hate having to grow-up at all-i hate when cds skip- i hate getting my period- i hate stupid endless relationship cycles that will continue until one of you finds something better- how old habbits are hard to break- i hate pointless conversations only being carried on for the sake of being polite- i hate how nosy people are-how people seem to get off on gossip and creating uneccesary drama-i hate how we take so much for granted-how we never count our blessings- how we never truly realize how great we have it... how the grass will always seem greener on the otherside- and we'll never truly allow ourselves to be content with where we are at in our lives at any given moment- I hate how people can be so prideful and unable or unwilling to forgive- I hate how it can be impossible to forget- people, places, things- but most of all I hate how much I analyze things I have no control of.

BUT...........................................................


i love wearing pjs-all day shopping-laughing really hard to the point that I'm crying, and I can't breath and I'm about to pee my pants-cuddling-acting goofy- getting completely hammered- getting lit as hell-long phone conversations well into the early morning hours-comfy hoodies-watching good movies- laying in bed all day on rainy, cold, icky days- really cool tattoos- inside jokes- kissing- sharing a glance and a quick smile with an attractive stranger-good hair days- the way certain people can make you forget about a shitty day-sincere compliments- making someone smile-sombody playing with my hair- wasteing hours sitting outside on summer nights-just bullshiting, grilling out, and drinking beer- girls night out-taking a walk during the first snow of the year- or in the rain- or being up before the sun when it feels like your the only person alive on the planet-pay day-when people crack good jokes-even if there about me- when i can acutally cook and it turns out edible- picking out clothes for guys-cute babies and little kids- pretending I'm a race car driver and zooming around curves at like 80 mph.... complete sexual graitification- more importantly no regret sex-that butterflys in your stomach, can't quit smiling feeling when your first falling for someone- cruisin and car dancin' with my buddies on the way to a party or now the bar....but mostly I just like waking up every morning stretching real big and relishing in the fact that I get to enjoy atleast one more day- and loving every minute of it- realizing that even 5 minutes of complete happiness- even a single moment of being completely satified and content is well worth all the normal mundane days of living- cuz in the end those are the moments we will look back on and the ones we will remember the most and be able relive over and over again.

© Copyright 2005 Katie Jane (kg1017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/927079-Life-a-truly-lovehate-relationship