*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/929520-Lure
Rated: NPL · Other · Other · #929520
A teenage girl tries to trap a sexual predator.
_chrome: hi

Stacy smiled. Her fingers flew across the keyboard.

sabre_gurl99: hi...

_chrome: asl?

sabre_gurl99: 18/f/ny

_chrome: hey same im 18/m/ny

The corners of Stacy's mouth twitched upwards in a smirk. <i>Of course same...</i> she thought. <i>We all know how many girls you preyed on all this while...</i>

_chrome: so wasup

sabre_gurl99: nth...

_chrome: got bf?

sabre_gurl99: no

It was going exactly as she expected...

_chrome: wanna meet for some fun

sabre_gurl99: what kind of fun

Of course she knew what kind of fun he was thinking of...

_chrome: have u ever...had sex before?

This was her chance. She waited.

_chrome: whats matter?

sabre_gurl99: yes... in a way

_chrome: tell me about it

sabre_gurl99: when i was 13 i was tied up n raped by some guys in my class

_chrome: oo tell me more

<i>Stupid idiot is falling for it already</i>, thought Stacy.

sabre_gurl99: it happened during a chalet outing

sabre_gurl99: most of my classmates wanted to go cycling

sabre_gurl99: but some didn't

sabre_gurl99: 3 guys n me

sabre_gurl99: so we stayed in the room

_chrome: n then

sabre_gurl99: then one of them asked me for sex

sabre_gurl99: i didn't want to but they overpowered me

sabre_gurl99: n tied me to the bed

_chrome: wat did they do

sabre_gurl99: they took off my clothes

sabre_gurl99: i tried to scream but then they gagged me

sabre_gurl99: then they touched my breasts

_chrome: then?

sabre_gurl99: i felt gd

sabre_gurl99: so i let them touch me

sabre_gurl99: they touched me all over

_chrome: did they rape u

sabre_gurl99: yes

sabre_gurl99: 1 at a time

_chrome: how did it feel

sabre_gurl99: painful

_chrome: did u tell anyone

sabre_gurl99: no

_chrome: why??

sabre_gurl99: i enjoyed it

_chrome: really

sabre_gurl99: yes

_chrome: y dun we meet then i can tie u up

Stacy smiled, amused with herself. This was a bit too easy.

sabre_gurl99: ok

********************************

"Hi, are you Diane?"

Stacy looked at the guy addressing her. He certainly looked older than 18. "Yes, I'm Diane." She had lied about her name instinctively. "You're Conrad?"

"Yes, I'm Conrad," said the guy. "Hop in," he said, gesturing to the empty car seat beside him. Stacy got in.

The car stopped a few minutes later at the side of a dark, deserted stretch of road. "Let's do it here," he said. Stacy reached for the car door. "No, no, right here..." He unbuckled his seat belt and turned, right on top of Stacy. Pinning her to her seat.

"I thought you wanted to tie me up..." Stacy grumbled. Conrad looked sheepish. "I didn't bring my stuff along," he said. "Another time, perhaps. But for now..." He started to unbutton Stacy's blouse. Stacy smiled, allowing him to fondle her breasts.

******************************

_chrome: hey baby

sabre_gurl99: yo

_chrome: ur hotter than i imagined

sabre_gurl99: :) same

_chrome: i really wanna tie u up... shall we meet again?

sabre_gurl99: ok...

_chrome: do u have a bikini?

sabre_gurl99: yes y?

_chrome: wear it, i get turned on my bikinis

sabre_gurl99: i get turned on by u

_chrome: me too

*****************************

Stacy knocked on the door of the hotel room. Conrad had told her he was temporarily staying in this hotel. To avoid arrest, probably.

The door opened. "Hello, dear," said Conrad. He was wearing only a towel. He motioned for her to come in.

The room was small and simple. "I was thinking of having a shower together," he said. "Take off your things first, then come in when you're ready." He entered the bathroom and closed the door.

Stacy took off her blouse and skirt and placed them on the bed. She was wearing her bikini underneath - a blue one. She opened the bathroom door and entered.

"Hey baby, you're gonna give me a nosebleed," said Conrad. He was standing inside the empty bathtub. "Come on in."

<i>Conrad is so hot,</i> thought Stacy as she closed her eyes, letting him touch her breasts. Feeling his hands against the rubber fabric of her bikini top. <i>I almost enjoy making out with him... if it wasn't for my mission...</i> She moaned gently as Conrad pulled down her bikini top, exposing her breasts... he was now caressing them slowly, his fingers teasing her nipples...

"How does that feel? Better than three inexperienced 13-year old boys?" Stacy moaned in reply, letting him tie her wrists together with green rope, letting him put her ankles in cuffs... she loved the way he touched her between her legs, loved the feel of her rubber bikini bottom rubbing against her clit... He was at her neck again... she turned her head, kissing him... feeling the rubber ball gag tightening over her mouth...

Too late, Stacy realized that she was in bondage. Her wrists were tied above her head to the curtain rail and her ankles were cuffed apart with a spreader bar. She tried to protest but the ball gag muffled her. Conrad laughed. With a swish, he pulled on the knot holding her bikini bottom together. Stacy whimpered, looking away, as her bikini bottom fell off, exposing her vitals. When she looked again, Conrad was holding a metal dildo which looked like an oversized bullet.

"Now you know why I'm called Chrome," he said, pushing it up her pussy. Stacy writhed in pain as he moved it in and out, struggling helplessly against her bonds as the dildo bit into her. She tried to scream.

"You're a slut, you know that, Diane? You're the biggest slut I've ever come across. Fancy having full unprotected sex on the first date. Too painful for you?" He laughed as he removed the dildo. Stacy screamed through her gag as he pinched her left breast.

He was now soaping Stacy's body. Stacy moaned again. "What?" said Conrad. "You found it too painful, so I'm doing something to prevent it... aren't you going to thank me?" He inserted the bar of soap into Stacy's pussy, smoothly sliding it in and out.
© Copyright 2005 HoneyEmma (emmacute at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/929520-Lure