*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/930071-Playing-with-Death
by Liuba
Rated: 13+ · Other · Death · #930071
Who is playing with whom?
"You are playing with Death, woman."

Her fingers interrupted their spidery walk along the goosebumps on his spine, where the pale dawn revealed clearly just how uncomfortable he felt with the experience. She lifted her fingers just above his skin. She smiled as she let the very tips of her ice-cold fingers touch the pulsating part of the side of his neck, just below his ear.

"How about this?"

Instinctively he caught her hand between his shoulder and the head. While he turned around in bed he grabbed hold of her wrists and pinned her arms against the mattress until she was completely in a dead position.

"You don't know who you are dealing with." His words and breath tickled her ear, and she wriggled like a worm underneath him, and eventually towards him. In the shadow of her face, he saw her teeth glinting in a broad grin.

"I know you." The tip of her tongue showed for an instant.
"After just one night? I don't think so. I've got you now!"
"No man has commanded me before. You will not be the first to do so." The tone of her voice was coldly stating a fact, without a hint of ridicule.

She turned her head so that their eyes met. His - sky blue, hers ash grey. He changed his grip so that their palms met, and his fingers intertwined with hers. As he kissed the soft skin on her neck he mumbled:
"I never met anyone like you. Where have you been all my life?"

"I have always been here. You just haven't seen me." Her teeth glittered.
"Well, I'm lucky to see you now, then.." Contentedly he pulled the duvet over them both and put his head at ease by her armpit.
"I guess you could say that. Be quiet now, and sleep."


© Copyright 2005 Liuba (liuba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/930071-Playing-with-Death