*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/931959-The-Night-i-got-blew-up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Raz
Rated: 18+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #931959
i will tell you about the night i got blew up!!!
One Saturday night me Colin Robert Plum and Tiffini had a party in Tiffinis when her Mam came back so all us left apart from Tiffini. It was so funny i was that mortal i walked in the living room in front of her Mam and Dad picked up my coat and put it on. then i walked out the front door. Plum, Robert and Colin had to jump out the bathroom window and when her dad walked to the back door he looked up and saw Plum hanging from the window! We decided to go down the sports center because there was a hut we knew we could get in because Me and Robert had already been in. So we went up there we were all canny pissed still and it was freezing i couldn't even feel my feet so we went in and then we saw that the cabin next door had a heater in so we decided to go in there but it was a solid metal door the big logs wern't even bending it open and it had a massive padlock on it too. we got bored so we left it then Plum and Robert got into a cabin with tractors but they had to jump through the roof to get in. Me and Colin stayed outside and kept on trying the door we eventually got the door open enough for us all to get in. Then we went in were they were playing on the tractors Plum set a fire extinguisher off you couldn't even see in front of you and it stunk. we got covered in this blue oil stuff. Then we climbed back out and went in the cabin it was lush and warm then we went through all the stuff we were playing cards and everything i was tipp-exing the table too. Then Plum found spray paint cans and Robert and Plum decided to stab holes in the cans and chuck them in the corner the room was full of the stuff then daft Robert chucked a match in the corner the whole thing just blew up then the fire sucked back in. we expected that we would have to climb out the way we came in we all stood on the table because you could only get out if you stood on that but the door was gone! The solid metal doors had blew of their hindges! Robert had left his tabs on the table so he run back in to get them! We left there and ended up sleeping in the stable's and me and Robert had the best bed lol. I will never forget that night it was one of the best nights of my life.
© Copyright 2005 Raz (getyababe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/931959-The-Night-i-got-blew-up