*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/936572-First-Night
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #936572
Two of a kind, coming together for the first time...
CODE: M (set in the Manitou Island storyline)

TAKES PLACE DURING (specific story): NA (after Escape From Manitou Island)

PAIRING: Niskigwun (Ruffled Feathers)/Half Sky (M/F)

EXPLANATION: Here we are with another newish character I've created. This explanation will include some SPOILERS (not major ones though) for the Manitou Island series. Basically...in the second serial, Return To Manitou Island, Niskigwun (AKA "Ruffled Feathers") is a Michinimakinong, or Turtle Spirit (also known as the Turtle Fairies); they are a winged race and the original inhabitants of Manitou Island, who retreated into the Fairy Realm when their friendly overtures toward humans were rejected and met with violence. They have a longstanding taboo against relations (especially intimate ones) with non-Michinimakinong, and those who do not honor the taboo are ostracized and cast out of Michinimakinong society. (See the serial's character Sooleawa Chepi for a good example of that.) Well...Niskigwun is one such upstanding Michinimakinong, and the leader of their fighting forces, but he finds himself having feelings for the protagonist, Charmian--a human--during the story, and this fact mortifies him so badly that he even RIPS OFF HIS OWN WINGS IN SHAME. O_O Charm is rather young, and already has a love interest in the story, so Niskigwun keeps his feelings mostly to himself...though I felt terribly sorry for the poor guy. And so I came up with the new character of Half Sky, a FEMALE Michinimakinong who shows up in a potential future serial in a rather odd role...that of a man. Yep, you heard me...when the characters first meet her, she acts and presents herself just like a male, dressing like one and fighting like one and everything. Turns out she had a vision that she should take up arms like a man and she would become a great warrior, and so she has. And she nearly kills Charm in the process. But her first sight of Niskigwun (who comes to save Charm's life, of course), totally floors her--until then she thought SHE was the only Michinimakinong left! Turns out that she was accidentally left behind while out playing around, when her family, and all the rest of the Michinimakinong, fled to the Fairy Realm for good...without her. And not knowing what in the world was going on, poor Half Sky just assumed she was the only one left in a strange and hostile world now populated by humans, both native and non-native...including one particularly nasty one she meets up with somewhere along the way. I thought it might be sweet to pair up the outwardly stoic, inwardly vulnerable Niskigwun and this outwardly brash, inwardly wounded stranger who until now has found herself completely on her own. This scene, which I typed up completely this morning, resulted.

DISCLAIMERS: FYI, the Michinimakinong look just like the natives of the Island, except they are slightly smaller and more slender in stature, and possess dragonfly-like wings and pointed ears. Also, the two characters in this story may appear unusually young and naive; this is because neither has been intimate with anyone before, and the Michinimakinong's ages are difficult to tell due to their very long lifespan (hundreds of years) as well as the abnormal quality of time on the Island. Both characters here are fully grown; in human years I'd guess Niskigwun is in his late twenties/early thirties, and Half Sky is perhaps between 18 or 19-25. As this is a new scene (2/7/05), continuity errors should be minimal.


* * * * *


First Night


They were both alone now, something Niskigwun wasn't used to; Half Sky peered at him as he hesitantly approached, and then stopped before her, neither of them quite certain what to do. He averted his eyes for a moment, before seeing that she did the same; when he looked at her again she offered a small, tentative smile, which relieved him a little bit, for some reason. He hesitated a moment more before stepping up to her and reaching out one hand. He gingerly brushed his fingers against the side of her face and saw how she flushed, but she didn't draw away. They both waited an agonizingly long time, not meeting each other's eyes, before he finally dared to lean toward her and touch his mouth to hers. Her lips tightened, then she parted them, just a little. When she did not close her mouth again he traced his tongue along her lips, not yet entering her mouth; after another moment or two he felt her tongue brush against his. He allowed her to tentatively taste him, and then tasted her in return, their mouths pressing more closely together as Niskigwun slipped his tongue into her mouth to rub against the inside of her cheek, her teeth, her gums. She kept her eyes closed as he did so but her breath came slightly faster, and as his fingers trailed down the side of her face she reached up to place her hand over his, her fingers cool. He felt her breath coming from her nostrils, as well as the heat coming off her body, and the feeling stirred a heat inside him as well. He moved so that their bodies pressed together; the motion was an abrupt one, and she flinched, but didn't draw away. Instead she pressed herself to him in return, and as soon as Niskigwun felt her, her contours fitting his own, he let out a low moan and put his arms around her, crushing her close. Her entire body tensed as he murmured into her mouth, digging his fingers into her back, running them up to caress the base of her wings and then down again over her spine, halting them just at the curve of her buttocks. When his mouth parted from hers at last she let out a gasping sound, her eyes fluttering shut, and he nuzzled at her neck, tasting the warmth of her skin and running his hands up and down her back. She followed suit, caressing him as well, and when she gasped and clutched at him in behind he bit off a cry, an uncomfortable hardness forming between his legs. He bumped his hips forward without thinking, but rather than pull back she moved into his own movement, her head falling back and her lips parted wide. She pushed her hips against his and he knew he had to take her.

He kissed her on the mouth again. Half Sky returned the gesture, and they began to devour one another, letting out guttural noises of lust as they sucked and bit, their earlier reserve quickly fading as the heat took them over. He had never been with a woman before, and he sensed she had never been with a man, yet this hardly seemed to matter now. He slipped his hands beneath her top and pulled it up, Half Sky lifting her arms for him to slide it off and toss it aside; he repeated the procedure with her breechcloth and leggings, but left her loincloth alone for the moment. Her breasts were very small, almost flat, but he cupped one in his hand anyway and squeezed it, his mate letting out a gasp and arching against him. She pressed her head to his breast and ran her tongue over his nipple with a soft moan; Niskigwun tightened, then hastened to undo his own breechcloth, letting it fall to the floor, then untying his loincloth. Even as he dropped it to the floor and kicked off his moccasins, leaving himself naked but for his head feathers and necklaces and wingcase, he was gripping her arms and pushing her back, until they bumped into the small pallet upon the floor and she sank down over it. She caressed his hips as he climbed atop her, panting hard, and a moment later they kissed and embraced once more, their legs twining. Half Sky moaned and rotated her hips so she rubbed against him, her body arching; it was all Niskigwun could do not to lose control of himself right then and there. As it was he dug his fingers into her hips and bucked his own again, barely hearing her cry through his haze. He reached down to undo her loincloth, the last thing standing between them, and deftly pulled it loose so his lover was at last bared to him. He lifted his head and pushed himself up to look at her body. Half Sky was slender and narrow hipped, tiny breasted, but her skin was the delicate glow of copper, her cropped hair glossy and dark, her limbs long and lithe and perfectly formed. She tightened her buttocks, moving her hips, and he glanced down at them. The narrow cleft between her legs was ringed with a soft down of dark hair, her pink lips just barely showing beneath it; Niskigwun slipped his fingers down and against the fold and rubbed at them, and immediately Half Sky tensed and whimpered, then writhed even more, clenching her teeth and digging her fingers into the pallet.

"Niskigwun..." she whimpered.

He slid his fingers over the moist hood, parting it, rubbing its insides, edging ever closer to the wet hot bounty within. Half Sky shifted and cried out softly the entire time he fondled her, her own hand at last fluttering up and grasping hold of his penis to lightly squeeze it. It hung half flaccid between his legs, just starting to stir, yet her touch inflamed him instantly and he let out a husky groan as it rose hard and straight in her grip, her thumbs swirling over its thick head. He had touched himself before, to relieve the need he had sometimes felt before now, yet a woman had never touched him like that. His muscles tightened at the feeling and he gritted his teeth, allowing her to caress him; after a moment or so of this, he gently forced her hand away, and dropped his head to lick her breasts. She moaned. Their mouths met again, saliva slickening their lips; he touched his fingers to her mouth, and she ran her tongue along them, her eyes glazed. Niskigwun withdrew his hand, panting, and rubbed it over his length until he was wet and slick. Half Sky whimpered and writhed beneath him the entire time; when he touched his fingers to her opening again she stopped shifting, but spread her thighs wide, arching her hips upward, her knees bent sharply. Her eyes shut tight and she clasped onto him as he placed his legs between her own, his breath hard and fast, his shaft quivering and hot. He planted his hands upon the pallet beside her hips and nudged her legs wider with his knees, and then came down, pausing just long enough to make certain his position was correct, and then urging himself forward. The thick head of his penis slid past her trembling lips, then the shaft, even further then, and within seconds he buried himself inside her to the hilt, his testicles pressing hot and hard against her. Half Sky let out a cry and tightened around him, Niskigwun throwing back his head and quivering in desire. He drew his hips back and then plunged again, and then again, and within a moment they were moving quickly upon the pallet, Half Sky arching and whimpering and running her hands up and down his arms, Niskigwun thrusting in full deep strokes and crying out heatedly at the air. He dug his fingers into the skins beneath her and pumped heavily, his thighs and buttocks bunching with each push, and Half Sky's tight, wet warmth around him drove him nearly mad with how good it felt. He managed to open his eyes and gaze at her heatedly once or twice, but he found he did not regret this one bit, seeing the look on her face. It seemed his new mate had needed this just as badly as he. Her mouth even parted in a rapturous smile as he moved, and he had to bend down to kiss her, and she ran her fingers over his head and down his neck, gripping his shoulders and breaking her kiss to toss her head back with a sharp cry. Niskigwun gritted his teeth and concentrated on the feel of her, bucking himself forward faster and ever faster. She accepted him, every one of his motions, with a quick rocking motion of her own, her legs lifting to clasp around his hips and twine around his own legs, her feet sliding up his thighs to press against his buttocks and urge him on. He dropped his head now and all thoughts of leisure fled his mind; this was work now, a duty, and it had to be completed to the best of his ability. Accordingly he pressed his hands flat upon the pallet and dug his knees into the skins, and bumped his hips up and in, again, and again, and again, thick heated grunts escaping him on each thrust. Half Sky let out a high-pitched wail and spasmed, her tiny breasts heaving and her head pressing back; yet he knew he did not hurt her. The way she rotated her hips, pressing her feet against him, accepting his motions, told him everything he needed to know. Niskigwun let all other thoughts aside from his current duty drift from his mind, and hurriedly moved, the two new lovers quickly mating for the first time in the privacy of their home.

She grew ever tighter around him, and he instinctively knew that she, and he, were getting ready to come; he shut his eyes tight, grinding his teeth, his buttocks clenching with each swift push. He tossed back his head and groaned heatedly at the already damp air. Half Sky tightened and loosened, tightened and loosened, a whimper escaping her on each thrust. When he opened his eyes enough to peer down at her she tossed her head from side to side, her hair damp and mussed, her nipples peaking hard. She dug her fingers into the skins to avoid digging them into him, though he was so far gone that he wouldn't have cared.

"Niskigwun," she whimpered, her voice trembling; then she tightened, her body arching. "Niskigwun!"

Niskigwun slid his hands down to clench her hips, holding her in place, parting her wider. He swayed against her, rapidly, rapidly. "Half Sky," he gasped, biting his lip and urging himself as deep as he could go. His wings pulled themselves loose of their wingcase and flared at the air, fanning wildly as he shook. He threw his head back again and cried out, his voice husky and broken. "Half Sky!"

His thrusts pinned her to the pallet, quick and strong and nearly brutal in their need. A surging heat rose within him, pressing ever closer to release, and he let out a strained moan, bucking hard and fast. Half Sky shrieked breathlessly, head tossing, and at last threw her hands up to clutch at him, her legs hooked around his; she grabbed his buttocks in her hands and squeezed, head pressing back into the skins.

"Niskigwun! Oh please, yes, YES--!"

The Michinimakinong flung his hips at her and immediately froze, his body going stiff; he tensed and groaned loudly, just as his mate tightened and let out a broken sob. They quivered against each other, his hips trembling as he loosed his seed in a hot flood inside her, her hips trembling as she accepted his offering, her own fluids oozing out upon him. And then, almost like that, it was over.

Half Sky collapsed, all the breath rushing out of her in a soft whimper. Niskigwun managed to keep himself from falling atop her, though his legs sagged, pressing down over her own; he held his upper half upright with shaking arms, gasping for breath, sweat dripping from his brow. They stayed like this for several moments before he could take it no more and slowly sank down over her, and they then lay together upon the pallet, wet and panting and spent. The reek of their sweat and fluid filled the air, but he did not care about the smell, in fact sucked in great breaths of it, his head next to hers; he felt fingers gingerly touching at his own after a while, and returned the gesture, clasping her hand in his, their fingers twining. They lay pressed to one another for a long time, their bodies cooling and their breath slowing as the room fell into relative silence. And even then they did not let go of one another.

When he was at last able Niskigwun shifted himself so he did not lie upon her so heavily, though they still embraced, and he pressed his face to the hollow of her neck, his arms around her and her legs around his. He ran his hand down the length of her body and fondled her buttock, yet there was nothing lewd in the gesture; he loved the soft feel of her smooth skin, adoring the way her tight muscles relaxed in his grip. He cupped her breast, and sucked in the scent of her hair; she sighed in his ear, and caressed his chest, touching his wings as if they were sacred things. He slipped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, murmuring softly against her neck. She smiled and ran her fingers over his head again in return.

They rested for a good long while, simply enjoying the feel of being near one another, before bothering to mate again. Though when they did it was with passionate abandon, Niskigwun squatting upon his thighs, gripping Half Sky's waist as she moved herself up and down upon his quivering shaft, her buttocks rubbing against his belly as his length slid in and out of the wet trembling cleft between her legs. He rocked his hips to urge himself more deeply up into her, but she was the one who controlled most of the motions, her husky moans driving him on, her head falling back to arch her neck, his hands sliding down over her groin to rub at her slick folds, her own hand reaching between her legs to cup his hot sac and squeeze it, urging him deeper, ever deeper. When he let out an explosive grunt of climax, she cried out but they did not even part; it was not too long this time before she knelt on hands and knees and Niskigwun took her once more, dropping his head forward and grunting gutturally with each swift but purposeful thrust, Half Sky gasping and accepting his weight and his lustful need as readily as she accepted his searing fluid inside her. Two, three times, four times, it did not matter to either of them, just so long as they were sated, and on this their first night together, they had a long way to go before that would be achieved.

* * * * *


Darkness filled the room quickly once the fire died down, and for what felt like forever, Half Sky lay upon the damp and mussed pallet, staring at the ceiling in silence, Niskigwun's arm and leg thrown across her possessively, his breath warm against her neck as he slept. She did not mind the feel of him against her, and even gently stroked his fingers as she stared into the dimness. She dozed now and then, but a sleep as deep as his didn't seem to want to come. She was not troubled, though she was thoughtful.

It actually felt...good, this time...

And he did not even notice...


She could tell. She had fully expected him to pull back, stunned, right after his first plunge into her; yet he had not. Instead he had kept going, as wildly as anything, and she had been so swept up in the feeling of it that she had promptly forgotten her expectation of his reaction. He had not even noticed she was not untouched.

Either that, or he had not cared.

He had not told her either way, before falling asleep with his arms around her still.

She turned her head to the side to look at him. He looked so peaceful as he slept. She wondered if that was because she was with him, or for some other reason. She smiled slightly and lifted her hand to trace her fingers along his wing, which shifted a little before falling still again. She took in a breath, and liked the smell of him.

When she had first been taken, she had smelled only the damp earth, and the stinking sweet smell of the breath of the man above her. She hadn't liked that smell.

She turned her head away to look at the ceiling again, her smile fading. He hadn't noticed she wasn't untouched...so she didn't wish to tell him now. She did not want him to know of the one who had come upon her deep within the woods, the one she had not been able to run and hide from in time. She did not want him to know that she had been untouched, at least until the strange person with the strange clothing and strange pale skin had grabbed hold of her, and pushed her to the ground, and pulled at her clothes and at his own, and had pushed himself inside her. He had seemed to enjoy himself as much as Niskigwun had, with his stinking sweet breath and his rough grip and his pants bunched down around his knees as he lurched again and again...but she had not enjoyed it then. It had hurt, and once he had left her, she had not wanted to see him ever again.

Yet the longer she looked at Niskigwun, the more she realized that she hoped he would be there whenever she should wake up, if she could ever get to sleep.

She stared at him in the dimness, and reached out to tentatively touch his face. He shifted in his sleep and burrowed his head against her, his hold on her arm tightening just slightly. Half Sky didn't even bother to move. She liked his touch, and that seemed to be all that mattered.

She sighed herself and snuggled closer to him, at last shutting her eyes and determined to get to sleep. What he did not know, she did not have to tell him.


Please REVIEW if you rate.
Please DO NOT rate if you won't review.
Thank you!



This item is not looking for critique. It was written solely for entertainment's sake. Although a scene from a possibly longer story, it is complete in itself and unless otherwise stated there is not going to be any more of it written. Additional unrelated SCENES may be written, but single scenes themselves are complete as they are. So please do not expect more. If you are interested in reading the series which INSPIRED the scene, just look elsewhere in my portfolio and you should find something. (Use the "story codes" given in the scene headers. For example, "MI" = "Manitou Island" series.)

I am not looking for critique on grammar, spelling, style, sentence structure, flow, or the mechanics of writing. What I AM interested in is commentary on such things as characterization, plot, symbolism, theme, etc.--the deeper aspects of the story. I like to know if a scene is believable, if the characters are interesting, what you thought of how they interacted, if the writing evoked any emotions, things such as that.

Feel free to criticize, but just keep in mind that I'm working on more important projects and shared this just for fun and/or to illustrate character interactions, so I don't plan to revise it any time soon. Comments on the characters, theme, etc. are more than welcome.
*Smile*
© Copyright 2005 Tehuti, Lord Of The Eight (tehuti_88 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/936572-First-Night