*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/937731-my-perfect-stranger
Rated: 13+ · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #937731
a letter to a stranger, a perfect stranger
My perfect stranger:
There is so much to say, i don't know where to start. The first thing i want to say is why? Why did you come in my life if you knew you where going to hurt me? I stil remember the first time our eyes met. On a rainy day, in an old porch, our eyes met. There was some type of immediate interest, or chemistry. At first to tell the truth i never thought i could like you. I told you i wasn't interested in catching fellings, but you didn't care. You wanted me, you were curious about me, and that curiosity led you on. So little by little unconsciously i gave you a chance, a chance to live in my heart, a chance to teach me things, a chance to make me feel for you. I remember our first kiss, it was stolen. I made a scene, but deep down inside it moved something in me, it gave me butterflies. After that first kiss everything came naturally the days together, the long talks on the phone, the inside jokes only we undestood, the secrets, the promises, the wishes , the time, wasted.I cared for you. i trusted you, and you inspired comfort. I desired you, i confided in you, what happened? Is there a reasonable justification? There can't be, you lied. I told you that you never had to lie to me, i trusted you. My heart i once again broken.I am now afraid to feel, afraid to speak, afarid to trust ,afraid to breathe, afraid to live, afraid to take a chance, afraid to love. I want it to all be a bad nightmare, I want to wake up , now. Why isn't my alarm going off? My heart is aching, i want to forget, i want to rip you off my chest . It does not go away, it keeps repeating it self in my head over and over again, the words that were said, the moment. My heart dropped, my respiration stopped, and i went into shock. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry ,the truth is I wanted to die right there and then. The truth is I have been living and dying every second ever since then, a slow death, one second at a time. You didn't care enough to be careful, I told you I was fragile, you didn't care enough to stick by my side. That is all i asked for, a little bit of time. Now it all went down the drain, and it all doesn't matter because we have fallen apart. The distance is untraceable, far beyond my reach; you have become the perfect stranger. The one's that you stare at from across the room and wonder what they are thinking, but you can never know. Things that i never thought you would do, but i guess anything can be expected by you, my perfect stranger.
© Copyright 2005 Marguarida (smendes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/937731-my-perfect-stranger