*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/938455-The-Party-on-Milberg-Street
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #938455
This is what happens when a girl finds two other drunken ones and takes advantage of them
The Party on Milberg Street

A party had been blaring for hours now, as drunks and their partners sling themselves over couches in order to escape the long fatal drive home. Two girls were hanging on each other as I scope them out of the crowd. As the only sober person at the house, I offer to help them into a room so they can get comfortable on the Master Bedroom’s bed. They are acceptable to my generosity as the drunker of the two falls into my arms. Dragging them into the room, the drunkest girl makes a comment that completely blows my mind.

“I like your titties, can I touch them.”

About that time, I decided to call my Daddy to ask him if I could be naughty. He said that I could, under the condition that I would have to tell him every thing that happened that night immediately after. I agreed and went back into the room. They two girls were moping around on the bed helplessly when I came in.

“Why not,” I proudly reply as I walked in with a smile on my face, lifting my shirt up to show my prized twins off.

“They are pretty,” the other girl says as she grabs a handful of my breast with her right hand in amazement.

Offering to help them get more comfortable, I undo the drunker of the two’s bra and throw it across the room. In shock that I had done that to her, she physically replied with a stripping of the lower half of her body in the sexiest way possible to a person with such blurred mind. The girl on the side looked at me while grabbing her covered chest.

“What about me, aren’t I allowed to be stripped,” She says in a cute and sexy slurrish way.

Laughing at her, I undress her top as she pulls off her pants and leaves her panties on. They were a pink lace with a rose design in the middle. Very fascinated with my boobies, the more sober of the two would not take her hands or eyes off of my breasts. I couldn’t blame her since they are pretty full. Startlingly, the guy who had seen me take the girls into the Master Bedroom walked in and saw the petite partially drunk girl squeezing my tit as the other lay dizzy, staring.

“What is going on in here? Was I mistaken where the party was at?” He said with a very perverted look on his face as if he was going to get some.

“ I was just showing them how to check for breast cancer,” I say in my smart witty tone of voice sarcastically. “ Here, take care of her for a second. I need to make a phone call.” I say as I pass the one holding herself up on me off to him.

Walking out of the room, I check my watch for the time at about 3 o’clock. I called my Daddy again to get permission to have the cute frat boy join the three-some. He said that it would be ok just as long as I use protection. I said of course and walked back into the room. The guy hadn’t moved an inch and asked me to help him push the supported girl onto the bed. The half drunken girl got excited seeing me come back in and grabbed for me 5 inches from where I was standing and asked the guy if he thought I had nice boobs. Lifting up my shirt, I showed him what my chest was all about. He smiled and helped himself to his own handful. Feeling embarrassed and completely slutty, I snickered and cringed. Before I knew it, the girl had undone my pants and was talking about my lack of panties. Petting my shaved pussy and slipping fingers into me, she asked me if I liked it.

“Yes but, I would prefer it if this guy would move to another tit or something. This one is getting tender.” Trying to get the guy to do something else the squeeze my breast like a stress ball.

“ What is it that you would want me to do?” He frustratingly asks.

“ Sit there and look stupid is all I ask.” I say as I roll my eyes in disbelief that this guy doesn’t know what I want.

I jump over the halfway passed out drunken chick that was halfway on the side of the bed and into the middle of the two girls. Grabbing a handful of the girls small petite tit, I tell her about being a specialist in oral pleasures. Daring me to show her, I slide under the covers where her juicy pussy lay and muttered to the guy to get some condoms. I licked her clit and tongued her down good while the guy went around in the party and asked the pathetically intoxicated people for a condom. She moaned and hollered while grabbing the pillows with her fingers in pleasure. Walking back in with his sex equipment, also known as a Trojan warming condom, the guy pulled the covers off me and dangled it in front of me. I resumed eating her while he slid in his penis from behind. It was then when I decided to use my fingers and stuck two in her wet pussy.

“I want something bigger,” the girl biting her lip said in a scandalous moan.




I pushed the guy off of me and left the room in search of a cucumber. Asking the owner of the house for one only got me a look of disgust. I looked in the vegetable drawer of the refrigerator and all I could see was a zucchini. Grabbing that, I hurried back to the room. As I entered, I saw the pitiful drunk girl hanging off the side of the bed and the guy and other girl going at it like gorillas. He was pounding her pretty soundly. Noticing me, he invited me back to my spot by a guiding hand. I took my space back and shoved the freezing cold zucchini in her pussy. Shocked with the temperature drop of her cunt, she pushed me on my back and sat on my stomach, facing my legs. Raping my pussy with the below zero zucchini, I squirmed and laughed in uncomfortable amazement of this small chick.

“You like that! Hu, how do you like that!” She yelled in a sexy domineering way.

“ Oh god yes!” Yelling out on the top of my lungs I about had a pleasureful heart attack. I then decide that it was time for the guy to have fun with me. “Sit on my face so I can eat you and the dude can enjoy himself,” I say to the girl.

She does so as the overly confident frat boy starts to pound my pussy. Eating the girl and getting fucked made me cum more times then I have ever cummed before. It made me more wet and more hot then I could have ever imagined. I could tell that the guy was about to finish himself off right before he asked to.

“ I need an ass,” He said as he jacked himself off.

“ Screw that dude, she is drunk, not me!” I said as I got up and headed toward the bathroom.

I ran myself a bath and could hear the moans and groans of the guy as he makes his way with her. She is heavily panting and whining as the cock jammed in and out of her. The thought made me cringe. Sitting in my bath, about to call Daddy, I think for a second. God I am such a slut.


© Copyright 2005 esclavedefille (esclavedefille at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/938455-The-Party-on-Milberg-Street