*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/940258-We-Need-to-Talk
Rated: E · Other · Other · #940258
This is a story from the opposite genders perspective.
“We need to talk,” Jeb whispered as he walked up to Nicki.

He sat down across to her in the booth right next to me.

“I think we should see different people,” said Jeb with an expressionless face

With that, he got up and walked away. He gave no explanation as to why they should see different people he just broke up with her and left. I knew Nicki from school and went over to see if she was ok. She was almost in tears when I sat down next to her.

“Don’t worry about that jerk,” I said in an attempt to change her mood.

She laughed weakly and managed to respond, “But I still like him.”

I tried to think of something good to say but nothing came to mind. She started crying and I tried to comfort her. She cried for over half an hour and I just stayed with her the whole time. Instead of talking about it, she just cried. I had no problem with this because, I didn’t have anything to say anyways.

It was beyond me how Jeb could be so mean and just walk away. He didn’t give an explanation as to why he wanted to see other people, he just left her there to wonder. He could’ve at least given her an explanation. Sometimes men can be so inconsiderate of others.
© Copyright 2005 Super Dave (fbplyr36 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/940258-We-Need-to-Talk