*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/941329-First-Move
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #941329
Jessica makes her move for Daniel.
Jessica gathered her stuff and told Steph, her roommate she might not be home tonight.

“Oh really?” Stephanie said, raising a suspicious eyebrow.

“Yes. Really.”

Jessica’s watch said eight. She was supposed to meet Daniel at nine at Feagins, for a light diner, then, they were going dancing. She couldn’t wait. Tonight would be the night, and she had a plan formulating her mind.

Jessica knew men. She also knew, and wasn’t afraid of her own sexuality. At nineteen, she married her high school sweetheart, became pregnant and thought life was wonderful. Then, reality set in; she and her husband were in a terrible car accident. She emerged the only survivor. After a few years of grieving, surgery and physical therapy, she pulled herself together and buried her energies into her work. Now, at thirty, in her spare time, she chased her sexual fantasies. Marriage and children were out of the question for Jessica. She much preferred playing. Besides, her love and commitment to someone would probably be a death sentence for them.

Daniel wasn’t her usual type of man. She liked successful guys, sure, but he had a reputation, she later learned, through her resources. He was forty-five but looked thirty-five and picked up girls who were twenty-five with ease. He flashed his money around and young girls were very compliant. He obviously didn’t want commitment either.

She thought about their first meeting as she sat in the parking lot, early for her date. It was here at Feagins, lunch hour. She was supposed to meet Alex, her co-worker and best friend for a power lunch. She had been working on bagging the Harrison account and she and Alex would nail down the last minute details. Alex called her on his cell phone, saying he couldn’t make it. No explanation. She was furious. She had yelled into the phone right there inside the restaurant. Daniel had overheard her, while he waited in a long line for a table. She hadn’t known who he was, or how powerful he was so when he took it upon himself to sit down in the seat at her table, she was quite rude to him. Telling him to pick up his Eddie Bauer covered ass and move away from her table before she called management.

“Give me five minutes,” he had said. “Then, if you’re still experiencing pain, I’ll leave.”

She had since he was sitting in Alex’s seat, he could help her work, as Alex would be doing had he been there.

All work and no play, Daniel asked her out again, - for pleasure this time She had agreed and several dates later, here she was.

Daniel had offered to pick her up, but she declined, wanting the freedom of her own vehicle, in case a quick getaway was needed. She and Daniel had been out together five times, the first by accident. Jessica was finally ready to sleep with him.

Dinner was quiet. Small talk, small flirting. Jessica put extra effort into seeming distant. However, once at the bar, she changed gears.

The place was packed with people Jesse’s age or younger. Loud music blared, tables were full and one stool at the bar appeared to be open. Daniel let Jessica have it.

“Two Jager bombs.” Jessie told the bartender and pulled out a twenty before Daniel had a change to order or pay.

“Jager bombs?” He asked. I’ve never had one. Not a big fan of Jagermeister. Cabbage isn’t my favorite way to consume alcohol.”

“They don’t taste like cabbage. The Red Bull covers it anyway. Order something else if you like.” But he didn’t.

After they downed their drinks he said, “I have a confession to make.” He paused, smiling sheepishly at her. “I really don’t dance. I’ll stand out there, and move while you dance. Though.’ He smiled.

She turned her body toward the crowd and pulled him in front of her. Then, she turned him around, so he too was facing the dance floor. Her arms reached around his waist, her fingers climbed upwards, to his chest. “You don’t dance? She whispered in his ear, ending her sentence with a nibble on his lobe.

“No. But I’ll go out there with you. I just want you to know, I’m out of my element.”

Her left hand pulled back around and she rubbed the back of his neck. Her fingers stretching up to grab hold of his hair. "Tell me then Daniel,” her grip slightly yanking his head backwards, “Mr. I don’t dance, who is the best looking female out there?" Her tongue circling the edges of his ear. “On the dance floor.”

Daniel didn’t respond.

“I really want to know.” She purred. Again, her teeth lightly gripped his ear lobe. This nibble slightly harder than the previous.

Daniel’s body slightly shivered. “Well,” he scanned the dancing bodies. “That girl over there.” He pointed with his eyes. “The one hanging all over the body builder.”

“Tell me Daniel, “ her whispers more seductive, “Why do you like the Brittany Spears look-alike?”

He seemed to be choosing his words with care, Jessica thought. “Besides having a rock hard body,” he said. “I love how her hips move.” Jessica pulled his body closer to hers as she scooted her hips towards the edge of the stool. He added, “I want to see her move her hips like that with me.” in a ‘since you asked’ tone.

Jessica hopped off the stool and gently pushed him into it. “Stay right here.”

With confident steps, she walked out onto the floor, where the couple was dancing. She tapped the girl on the shoulder, placed her lips close to her ear and whispered, “Follow my lead.” Then, she pulled her away from her man and into her space. “Dance with me.” She said. The girl was rigid but did not pull away, looking over to her boyfriend for approval. His eyes filled with excitement.

“See, he wants you to dance with me.” Jessica said. “Tonight, you will have the best sex of your lives. Unless of course, you‘ve done this before.” The girl shook her head no. “Relax.” She said. “Move your hips with mine. It’s just like dancing with him. Look at him. He’s enjoying the hell out of this.”

The girl’s muscles slowly relaxed. Although she kept cutting her eyes over her shoulder at her boyfriend. Jessica glanced at Daniel. His eyes registered excitement too. She motioned for him to come over and join her. When the song was over, Jessica leaned in to say thank you. Making sure Daniel saw her nibble on the girl’s ear.

Daniel wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her into him.

She pressed her hips against his. He returned her movements. She could feel him growing hard. It was very arousing to Jessica, to be fully clothed in a public place, knowing she had made a man hard.

“I can’t dance either.” She told him, her forehead gently pushing against his.

He smiled, “Well, I was watching you. You dance just fine to me.”
© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/941329-First-Move