*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/941557-The-Rock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Family · #941557
Words to my nephew to let him know that I wish that I could've been there for him.
The Rock

I would like to take the time out to tell you that I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you.
You grew into such a handsome young man. A dream if I may say so. I often think about your upbringing. It hurts when I think about how things should have been different. I also wonder why when you first started having problems why you never came to me. I certainly would have tried to help. You're a rock. You're strong you have lasted this long.

I only hope when you have done your time and come back into the free world that you'll see a place for yourself in the world. A place where you'll be able to express any creativity skills that you have. A place where when trouble brews you'll understand that it's just a part of life and that we all have problems. The small as well the great. Boy you sure are handsome! You're the Rock. Tall and purely handsome. Maybe one day you'll get a chance to see this. It can only tell you as your aunt how I feel about you my sister's child. Wish that I had been there for you.

I guess my stupid ego and who I thought I was wouldn't allow me to live past my own selfish desires. I understand now that it's better to give than to receive. It's about helping others.
You're the Rock. Tall and purely handsome. Although you're my nephew I feel right in saying I love you my son. You're the rock. Tall and purely handsome. I hope that when you come back into the free world that you'll let God Jehovah
be your God and guide you through this cruel world. To a destiny of everlasting life on paradise earth. May God bless you and smile on you as you open your heart up to Him. You're the Rock. Tall and purely handsome. That's you!
I'll love you forever!


By

Jo Lyles aka PNJL: Handle name on wrtiting.com

PS: Wish that I could've been there!
© Copyright 2005 purplelove3121 (jo2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/941557-The-Rock