*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/947766-Until--We-are-Reborn
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #947766
A story about the power of love, and the lengths we would go to for our loved ones
Chapter 1

"Until we are reborn, my love" she said before plunging the dagger through her heart, whisphering I love you as her soul left her body. Until we are born again, my love. I will see you again" he promised, as he traced the path of her tear. His pain so great he believed his heart would burst. How did they end like this? If he knew this was how it would end; would he have it start.
Time begain when he saw her there glittering in the crowd, a room filled with people dancing and laughing. She stood, surrounded by admirers all staring in awe at the her wondrous beauty whose smile and eyes sparkled more brightly than the dimondes she wore.
His gaze fell upon her ensnaring her, she lookes eighteen, raven hair blacker than coal. She laughed and her hair had blue highlights played under the crystal chandliers. Her skin was as white as cream and just as rich. What genrouse mouth, she smiled at him. My lord, what a smile! he could swear that his heart skipped a beat. Her eyes, never had he seen greener eyes, they held so much emotion. She was a vision, a dream. She was a women that only existed in fantasies. He had to talk to her. Surprised by his thoughts, he promised himself that he would talk to her before the evening was over. How was he going to meet her.
An annoncement was made, the ballet was about to start. He nodded to the usher asking him to take his seat. " Collin, where have you been man? It seems that something has caught your eye, but i would suggest you keep it to your self. Juilliana would not take it kindly if she felt your attentison on her was anything but
© Copyright 2005 green eyes (ayten at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/947766-Until--We-are-Reborn