*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/948948-The-lover-before-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Erotica · #948948
Love and betrayal of youth
I don't know why these thoughts come to me now of all times when you've just left my bed. But there are so many of these criticizing thoughts running through my head; that I need to voice them. You rise up inside of me, then you push me down and make me scream...your name. Sweating, moaning, crying...out for you. You get me hot, you pull my mane, i claw your back we make a stain...on these lovely sheets your mather gave me. You're drenched in sweat, hard and deep inside me, you've got me on my back as you uleash your seed. I whimper that I love youand you tell me you love the way I squeeze. Then you slide out leaving me wet, sore and unsurprisingly needing something more. I roll over to hold you, even climb onto you but you're up and out of my bed, before your love is dried off my thighs. I watch you leave and shake my head in disbelief. I need a man who hungers and shakes with his need of me. I rise and watch as you drive away. I lock the doors and run a bath, I need to wash you out from inside of me. I sit naked on the side of the tub and put my hair in a bun. The phone rings from on top of the sink and I answer and it's him. The one from before you and I were we. But the bath is hot and i need to get you out of me so I cut the call short and slide into my hot bath. The water engulfs me, and embraces me in the way you never do...completely. Your razor is still up in the soap dish and I realize what it's time to do. I bring the razor down into th water with me and in between my thighs shaving every place where you've been. Then toss your razor in the trash and slide my left hand down to my newly clean shaven lips and smile. I let the bath drain, only to fill it again with bubbles, candles on the floor and a sweet perfume. Every trace of you gone. Water all around me touching me in ways you'd never dreamed...intimately. Rub my skin with the bath oil, and laugh at the way the water beads down my chest, and rub it in. Rubbing, massaging my breasts, and stomach and I feel the beautiful agonizing ache from inside my softest lips, and rub my hand down my belly and inside of me, biting my lower lip and thinking of all the ways you don't so that for me. I rub my clit softly with oil covered hands, and realize I need a much better man. Then the phone rings again only I'm busy and let it ring and you know what it's you on the machine telling me it's over. Oh the sadness I don't feel is intoxicating. I stand up and let the bath drain. I walk over to the fron door, unbolt it, unlock it and unclose it. I walk over to the windows, draw open the blinds and let the moon light in. I get up on my bed, and pull the lovely sheets your mother gave me off and throw them on the floor. I lay in a naked bed the same. Feeling so loved now that your gone. My neighbor knocks on the door and walks right in it's unclosed you see. And locks the door behind him. He find me in bed alone and still wet. and starts to unzip before me. And as i'm laying here, wating him to take me so bad, I think of you. I think of how mad you're going to be and smile. Now my neighbor is standing naked in front of me, hard erect trembling before me, and i pull him onto me, then on his back and me on my knees and slide down hard with him up iside of me. And it feels so good to have him keep pace with me , and he unlike you rrubs my hips while inside of me. And he makes me buck and cry and moan, and after he's done he doesn't leave me alone. He gets on his knees and down where he was inside me and kisses and licks and eats as though he's starving, and he doesnt stop until i'm begging, and even then rubs his hands over me to make sure it stays warm, and he lays in bed behind me makes me bend a little so he can slip it inside me...barely. wraps his arms around me and holds my sweet spot with his hand. protecting it and driving me wild. His hands and skin are hot and his breath so cool on the back of my neck, his kisses so wet along my shoulder. And I can only grin and think how stupid you'll feel and mad you're going to be when you realize that my neighbor has always been the man before you and I were we.
© Copyright 2005 SageMuse (holdenadia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/948948-The-lover-before-you