*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/950286-Carnal-Lusts
by Daemon
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #950286
Sexual Lust, pure and simple. Written from a male (my) POV. (First Person) -
I woke up last night-about 3am- my eyes adjusted to the pitch-black room. I blinked once, twice and sat up. I scanned the room, I knew that something had made a noise or vibrated the air around me to cause me to become so instantly alert. The glare of the numbers on the alarm clock was bright enough to make me squint.

My gaze turned down the hall, my feet falling silently to the wooden floor of my bedroom. I was hunting. I felt the muscles in my back coil, my shoulders rolled back as I walked through the door and stopped at the top of the stairs. The smell of jasmine and honey suckle came to me. It was intoxicating. I took a deep breath and silently descended the stairs.

I rounded the corner and saw a single candle flame flickering from in front of the fireplace. I stopped. My eyes narrowed as I scanned the shadows of the room, noting the coiled length of my whip that lay resting in the middle of the bare floor. I stepped forward, the smell of jasmine grew more intense, I could almost smell and feel the heat from the body that carried the scent. My head turned sharply right at a sound. I had caught my prey. It was now a matter of seconds.

I took a step back out of sight and quickly circled around to the other entrance of the room. I saw her then. Crouched behind the center fixture of cabinets in the kitchen she peered at the place where I had previously been. I walked behind her and watched as she stood, slowly circling closer to the spot where I had stood, curiously seeking to know where I had gone.

My hand reached out and covered her mouth as I pulled her back against me. Her scream became a muffled noise against my palm. My other arm went around her chest. I could feel the rapid beat of her heart against my forearm. I pushed her against the center island, her waist meeting the marbled countertop as I pressed firmly against her. My teeth scraped her ear as I leaned down, the arm slipping from her shoulders now went across her breasts, skimming lightly until my fingers found her nipple and clamped down painfully as I shoved her roughly against the countertop, my hand never breaking from her mouth.

She bit my palm. I released her mouth and shoved a hand into her black hair, jerking her head back as I slid my cheek against hers. I could feel myself getting hard. Her ass provided my cock a cushion. I knew she could feel it. I inhaled sharply, her scent heady, only served to increase this sudden lust. My hand dropped from her nipple and went down across her belly, my hand in her hair pulling her away from the now warm marble top. I cupped her sex. Pressing in firmly, I settled my fingers along the seam of her jeans. I held her thus for a long moment until her body began making small movements against my hand. I knew she would not be able to resist long.

Each movement of her body only served to increase the throb of my cock. It had been a long time since we had allowed ourselves to be so consumed. She started to squirm; the soft noise of her breath filled the room, punctuated by little noises of sound that caught in her throat. Her movements became increasingly urgent against my hand. She was liquid under my touch. I could feel the heat of her sex through the denim. My hand tightened in her hair, twisting until I felt the snap of strands under my fingers.

'Master' she said. It was a plea, a cry, an affirmation. I released her hair then and bent her forward over the counter roughly. My fingers tore at the buttons of her jeans. I shoved them down to her knees. My boxers were shoved down. I grabbed the cooking oil from the stovetop and poured it over her back and ass. My cock played in the smooth liquid for a moment before I leaned in and teasingly rubbed it against her slit.

She moaned, pushing back against me. Her hands braced against the top trying for leverage that I wouldn’t allow her.

I smiled then, the demon of need not ignored for a moment. Then I parted her ass cheeks and drove forward straight into the puckered hole of her anus. She screamed. Her small body contorting in pain at the violent and unexpected penetration of her ass. I afforded her no pause, pushing into her body until my hips pressed against the curve of her ass. I could feel the muscle of her body trying to push me out. It only served to feed the beast.

I held her thus. My hands moved to her hips. I listened to the soft sobs coming from her lips as she tried to calm herself, to accept what I had done. My cock throbbed inside the warmth of her body. I could see the small red ring of blood that was seeping out around my cock. I had hurt her. It pleased me.

I pulled back and drove back home again. Pleasure flooded me. My fingers curled in until my nails scored her skin. Again. She cried out, her body flat against the countertop, pain induced weakness causing her collapse.

I filled her again. Again. Again. The rhythm had been established. She was mine. I owned her. Wet noises came from her body as her ass suctioned around me. I was relentless. I pounded her ass repeatedly. It was unadulterated pleasure. I wanted to howl out my satisfaction.

I felt her roll her ass. In my lust, I had missed the signs of her arousal coming forth again. Little moans came from her now as I would fill and leave her body. She pushed back against me. Her body moved upon my throbbing meat in an erotic and twisted dance.

I tightened my hold and stilled her movements. I began that shallow thrusting that signaled my urgent need to cum. My hand snaked around and found her slippery clit. My thumb made soft strokes with each jagged and urgent thrust of my body. The pressure was building. I could only see the red haze of lust that surrounded us. She was mine.

Her body stiffened, I felt her ass contract around me as she cried out in pleasure. My fingers felt the flood of moisture that came from her body. I thrust even more quickly.

I stopped. My body jerked as I felt the first burst of semen come forth. My back arched, my cock twitched in the velvet hole of her ass. My eyes closed as the release filled me. I moved again, cum spewing forth from me, foaming out of the ring of muscle that surrounded me. Warmth. Heat. My hips could not stop their movement. I seemed to go on forever. I filled her completely.

I pulled my still hard cock from her ass. It released with a soft, wet noise. Her ass remained opened, oozing a mixture of blood and semen that began its lewd path down her legs. She just lay there. I reached for a cloth and cleaned my dripping cock and then pressed it against her well used hole wiping away some of the juice.

I slid my hand against her bottom and then tucked my cock back into the folds of my boxers.

'When you are ready, we can see about the whip.'
© Copyright 2005 Daemon (kellan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/950286-Carnal-Lusts