*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/950804-WHO-AM-I
by Amelia
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #950804
Who am I? A work in progress..
WHO AM I?
First name Christine
Middle Elizabeth
Last Maiden Klotz Married Parker/Sweeney/ (legal changed to Parker) married again Parker/Patnode NOW Parker
Tried marriage 3x's, 2 of my X's have passed (Not by my hand) will not try it again!! I continue to learn of life lessons and love lessons.
AKA Amelia the nickname my cousin's husband gave me after I drove them from Syracuse to Pa in under the map quest time with a stop off.
I have 3 wonderful children, the best thing from marriage one. Christopher, Stephen, and Stephanie all grown and they have given me beautiful grandchildren, Edward 18,Krystal 16 and Ashley 15 are Stephanie's pride and joys..Victoria who is getting married next month and the Mother of Tayanna is Stephen's joy and William 12, Corey 10 and Chelsea 8 are Christopher's tribe. They are all a joy and very special to me. I was lucky enough that last Thanksgiving for the first time all of them were together at my home..It was very special.
I love to read and writing is one of my passions.
I only do poems when the muse moves me and I can't help myself. I prefer short stories, articles,my novel someday will be snippetts of life for each chapter.
I enjoy motorcycles and old cars, classic rock n' roll..most music really and of course driving fast. I like to cook and have others enjoy it.
I work because I have to to pay the bills and I like to give my children and grands things they enjoy, but look forward to the time I can retire and write more...
I love to travel and have been able to go to England twice. I especially enjoy visiting my cousins in parts of the south.
I am not going to allow rating on this as it is my life and it is still a work in progress...Amelia
© Copyright 2005 Amelia (chrisp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/950804-WHO-AM-I