*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/950880-Love-you-like
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Romance/Love · #950880
We are akin with all that is both known or unknown We are Love and we are the landscape.

I love you like I love wine, with all its liveliness and demand for the attention of my senses, it is like you; you are like wine.
I love you like I love the mountains, with all their majestic facets gleaming brilliant white high against a blue possibility, speckled with fluffs of expanding creativity, they are like you; you are like the mountains.
I love you like I love water, with all of its healing clarity and pureness, quenching my barren thirst and replacing my day's energy spent, it is like you; you are like water.
I love you like I love sleep, with its rich reward of fantasies and dreams that bring us closer to ourselves, it is like you; you are like sleep.
I love you like I love to hit a drum, with the rise and fall of my hands, my emotions moving with ease, I arrive at climactic fruition as I do with you, it is like you; you are like playing my drum.
I love you like I love myself, with all of my imperfection, incomplete, without want of any thing as our heads lie upon the other's breast. I am like you; you are like me-- we are like each other.
© Copyright 2005 august-west (jeromeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/950880-Love-you-like