*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954181-A-Confused-Mind
by Ansem
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #954181
I hate when people judge me they need to listen before they label(listen to the following)
Normaly I hate expressing my self to the public or anybody in that matter.Well to start I hate how people label others some kids say i'm a poser because they say I try to act goth, and skater. But they need to know that many people like black(clothing or color) and are not "goth" yet judgmental kids think they are. For example I wear a deasant amount of black during the week yet this one girl thinks I am "goth", "NO! I am not goth" I have said numerous times but she instists I am. Not only do I like things "goths" like but, I also like to skateboard again (thanks to my friend and he knows who he is)so thats when "poser" comes in many other kid's heads.Also kids think of me by my taste of music.Like I like country music.(yah know I am wierd).They think that country music listening kids are "red necks" or "hicks" but I really dont mind that since my family mainly lives in the south but other kids might mind it.

Alot of people get their feelings hurt due to these Labels. Well thats my look on Labels next time you label somone think first.I must gve a big shout out to my Friends who are agianst Labels, but that main thanks goes To an old friend who is not that close to me(as a friend) any more.


Thanks Rate & Review please --Ansem
© Copyright 2005 Ansem (maleficentsboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954181-A-Confused-Mind