*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954275-Friends
Rated: E · Article · Teen · #954275
What I think friends are.
Friends
What do you think a friend is? Well, I think a friend is someone who cares for you and looks out for you. A true friend that is, the are two types of friends; loyal friends otherwise known as true friends, and unloyal friends. But I guess those unloyal friends aren't really your friends at all. I've had my share of both. I've had people who I thought were my friends betray me. But on the brighter side I've had friends that like me for me and care about me. Those people would be my army if I ever was in a fight. It's nice to know that I have people that would support me and like me for me. Not for what I have or who I'm friends with. That goes into the unloyal friend catagory, unloyal friends will go behind your back and use you. They don't care about you and the chances are they would go on the other side if you were ever in a fight. The more loyal friends you have the better, because that means you have more people that would support you and love you. I guess the reason I wrote this, is because I love my friends and I would do anything for them. I'm lucky to have such great people support me. But the main reason is just to show you how to choose your friends. I want you to have great friends and never have to go through the pain of your "so called friends" betraying you. But enough about that I'll let you make the choice. What kind of friends do you have?
Sarah
© Copyright 2005 Sarahthia (sarahthia77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954275-Friends