*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/956987-My-Strength
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #956987
Finding your inner strength
My strength comes from believing I can do anything.
You looked beyond my faults and inperfections to see a diamond in the rough.
My strength comes from your courage, which helps me to overcome the hard times.
Your love is my silver lining in the clouds.

My strength is your love and acceptance of who I am.
You have helped me to make one of my biggest dreams come true because you believed in me.
Your reassuring touch has renewed my strength many times when I began to loose hope.
You are my rock.

Your words and having you by my side has comforted me when I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel.
You have given me the strength to go on.
You have helped me to see that things are never as bad as they seem
These trials are only put before us to make us stronger.

From the bottom of my heart to the depths of my soul, thank you.
Thank you for being my anchor during the rough and stormy seas.
Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate-my strength.
© Copyright 2005 dream_child (dream_child at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/956987-My-Strength