*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958282-Trees-and-Relationships
by Streak
Rated: E · Essay · Personal · #958282
Comparison of trees to relationships very philosophical
Relationships to me are like trees they are randomly started by coincidence; sometimes a seed takes root sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it grows rapidly then all of a sudden dies out as if the earth itself decided to stop feeding it. Other relationships grow slowly and last for years until they are so firmly rooted inside you there is no possible way of getting rid of it without scarring your world the roots run deep and even after the “tree” itself is gone the remnants of emotions petrify inside you. You can never forget and the hole left by the once beautiful tree is ugly. A giant scar that can be covered, but never completely restored. But as with most things when you clear a tree you open up a new view of the world you see things in a way that you have never seen them before. There is room for random seeds to come into your life… some of which spawn from the very tree that used to stand there whether the new seeds take root and grow is as random as the breeze. But I do know that in all the world you will never find the more fertile soil than that of Texas A&M.
© Copyright 2005 Streak (dmjuel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/958282-Trees-and-Relationships