*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/959390-Romancing-the-Dragon
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #959390
An entry for a contest a few years ago... not exactly wonderful
         Cathrine woke at dawn, rubbing her sleepy eyes as she sat up on her bedroll. Her long black curls still clung to her, soaked with sweat, and her lips held a permenant smile. That was one of the most amazing nights of my life... and I didn't know that a creature like that existed... she thought. I don't even know who he was.

         Two nights earlier, a knock came to Catherine's cottage door. A messanger stood with a letter held toward her, and she looked it over and smiled. "Lord Allan wants an audience with me... But I have yet to come to court in years. We were friends as children, but I thought he grew a bit bored with me."
         "My Lord wishes for you to come as quickly as possible. He will see you in three days." The messenger bowed and turned away from the door. Catherine watched as he rode down the path and smiled, running inside with a cheer.
         She gathered two garments, one a peach gem-covered gown, the other a dun brown dress, and put them into a saddle bag along with food and waterskins. She then prepared her horse and rode off down the path toward the palace.
         "It's a shame to push such a beautiful horse so hard, but it is necessary if my Lord wishes my audience."
         The path led through rough rocky stretches, and, as the sun set, a chill set in over the land. "Why in the Gods' name did I want to leave this late in the day?" she muttered as she finally stopped by a stream to let the horse drink.
         As she took a drink of her own and washed sweat and dirt from her face and hands, dark shadows fell over the water. She looked up to see a group of four dirty men before a harsh hand grabbed the front of her dress and pulled her to her feet.
         "Well, boys... i' looks li' we 'ave a lady in our midst," one man laughed, grinning menacingly as he pushed her into the arms of another man.
         As she gasped, the second man wet his lips and kissed her lips harshly, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She squirmed and beat on his chest as he assaulted her with his mouth, but his arms wrapped around her and held her close to his chest as the others laughed.
         "Oh, we're goin' ta have fun with this 'un t'night," the first man snarled as he reached for her skirts and started tearing away at them.
         Cathrine sobbed as the other men joined in, putting their dirty hands on her thighs and breasts. There is no possible way for me to fight them... she thought as an echoing roar ran through the rocks.
         Cathrine's attackers looked frantically around them as the sound continued to bounce off the slope. While it dissipated, they turned their attentions back to Cathrine and ripped off her undergarments before moving their hands up her thighs. One laughed as he rammed two fingers into her virgin slit, and she cried out, biting her lower lip while two others bit and squeezed her breasts.
         Something knows I'm in trouble... what was that sound?She screamed, kicking and shoving her captors, until one slapped her cheek hard enough to make her head turn.
         "Try it agin, wench, and we'll run ya thru!" he raged, tugging his pants off and moving between her legs. He grabbed the other man's hand and pulled him away from her slit before slamming his member inside of her. She screamed again, tears rolling down her cheeks.
         The roar raged through the rocks louder, and two of the men scrambled away as the other thrust into her. She sobbed as she stared up at the night sky... then into a pair of plate-sized green eyes and a long snout. She screamed and fought the man above her, but he slapped her again. A snort sounded directly above them, and the other men screamed and ran, leaving Cathrine sprawled out in rags on the cold ground.
         Cathrine screamed and turned away from the creature, covering herself as best she could. "Please, don't hurt me... I'm scared, and they attacked..." she pleaded, but she heard footfalls, heavy footfalls, behind her and turned to look into the face of a dragon.
         But dragons are supposed to be intelligent and powerful... they only hurt people that harm others... She stared up at its blue scales and large blue wings that lay flat across its back. "Ummmm... hello," she squeaked.
         The dragon seemed to smile as it bowed its head. "Hello," it spoke in a deep booming voice.
         She jumped slightly, performing a curtsey in an attempt to cover it. "I thank you greatly for saving my life..."
         It shook its head and closed its eyes. "What is your name?"
         "I am Cathrine. What are you called?"
         "That I cannot tell. But I give you a choice. You now owe one great deed to me, and it may be any deed that you choose. But you must repay me for saving you now or become my servant. It is a law made by the leaders of my kind, and you must give me your choice now."
         Cathrine stared as her mind reached for an answer. How can I possibly give a choice now? She looked at him and swallowed hard. "I..... I will leave my deed to you...."
         The dragon nodded and lowered its head to the ground. "You have chosen well, young one." As his words faded, a red cloud engulfed the creature. As the cloud lifted, a figure standing on two legs was visible. The figure appeared human, with patches of scales along its body and over most of its face. Short blue hair brushed the tops of its ears as its black lips curved into a smile. "You have made a wise decision. I will ask that you mate with me, and, if you refuse, I will have no choice but to kill you. To my kind, you have already seen too much of my true form, and you cannot be able to tell any one of what you have seen."
         Cathrine shook as she listed. But my lord.... I need to assist him and... I love him... She wet her lips and closed her eyes as she answered, "I.... will mate with you..." her voice shaky.
         The creature nodded and the scales began to fade between its legs, leaving a pale blue eight-inch erection. Cathrine gasped as he began to step toward her. "You shall enjoy this encounter, I give you my word."
         Cathrine nodded and slowly peeled off the remains of her gown and underdress. He came toward her and laid a cold arm across her shoulder, another going under her legs, and he lifted her carefully before resting her backside against the ground. She stared at him as he smiled and laid his lips to hers. She gasped at the chill of his skin, but her lips parted to allow the tongue that ran along her mouth. His hand slid across her breasts, his fingertips lightly tracing circles around her nipples.
         Catherine sighed softly and flicked his tongue with hers as he brushed her nipple with his fingers. He broke away from her lips and trailed his tongue down her neck to her left breast. He gave her nipple long, slow strokes with his tongue as he started to pinch the other. At Catherine's whimper, he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked it lightly.
         His hand moved down her body to her thighs, sliding through the blood there. He sat back for a moment and looked up at her. "You are a virgin?" he asked, eyes wide.
         Catherine nodded. "I... I suppose I was... until just before you came..."
         He nodded and wet his lips. "I assure you that I shall not be nearly as brutal with you." He slid his fingers acros her slit, barely touching her flesh, and she writhed beneath him. Smiling, he found her entrance and very slowly slipped one finger inside her warm folds.
         Catherine purred and wet her lips as he continued to lightly suck her nipple while his finger started to press into her faster. Her hips lifted into his finger, and he smiled as he slid another finger inside of her. "How do you feel, my lady?" he asked with a grin.
         "Please.. do not stop," she whimpered, her hands gripped tight at her sides.
         "As my lady wishes." He kissed a line down her stomach to her slit, running his tongue along her lips as she gasped. He continued to slide his fingers inside her harder as his tongue found her clit and flicked it hard before taking it between his lips and sucking it softly. Her body stiffened for a moment as she cried out, and he pulled his fingers from her slit to lick them clean of her wetness.
         "Are you ready, my lady?" he asked, moving back to his knees as he looked over her body.
         She looked up at him with burning grey eyes and smiled. "I need more."
         He laughed and nodded as he rested the head of his member against her entrance. "Then you shall have more." He gently slid himself into her folds, and she groaned. He pulled himself out of her before sliding back inside harder, and her hips came up to meet his. Biting his lip, he started a slow but hard rhythm against her body as she moaned softly and tilted her head back.
         As the creature watched her body hitting his, he groaned lightly and pressed his hips into hers faster. She whimpered and bit her lip hard, murmuring, "Please... oohhh I'm on fire... make it happen again.."
         He pumped wildly in and out of her body, and her moans grew louder. With one last thrust, he felt her body convulse around him, and she met her climax with an open-mouthed silent scream, her head thrown back. Feeling her tighten around him brought him to his climax, and he groaned loudly, slamming himself to the hilt into her body as he spilled inside of her. As they finished, they collapsed in a heap on the ground, Catherine's arms wrapped around him tight. He rolled to his side, and Catherine curled up against him with her head on his chest before slipping into a blissful sleep.


         And so, Cathrine awoke, disoriented, and smiled, looking around for her lover. As she sat up, she noticed a blue-skinned man sitting not far away and smiled. "Can I ask for your name now?" she asked, crawling over to him.
         As he turned, his skin turned to a peach color and he smiled ruefully. "You already know my name," Allan answered, causing a gasp to escape her lips.
         "But... but how?!" she demanded, shoving him to the ground. "How can you be a dragon?!"
         "I have always been a dragon, but I could never tell you. I always thought you would be terrified... But with how you reacted to me last night... I suppose I was wrong."
         She laughed and shook her head. "You were absolutely wrong."
"Thank you for letting me complete the two things I have craved to do... to show you my true nature... and to make love to you."
         Cathrine smiled and blushed. "You are completely and utterly welcome."
© Copyright 2005 Jade Paroh (katopotato at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/959390-Romancing-the-Dragon