*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/961100-Finding-out
Rated: E · Other · Other · #961100
Thoughts for the younger generation
How can we deceive ourselves? (Directed especially to the younger generation) So much strain is put on perfecting the outward and physical self; but the true science of accomplishment is blotted out by modern society. This obsession wrought from a desire to fool others and falsely elevate ones own self worth. The inner complexity remains, a tangle of thoughts, fears and emotions, despite the feeble embrace of so called beauty.
When will we realize that it is the spirit, the soul, that springs like a fountain from within ones essence that is what requires change, everlasting change and dedication? The flesh will soon wither and fade.
In reality, is love wrought from the first attraction of physical beauty or captivation, or likewise rebuked by the lack there of?
How then can the truly unique spirit hidden beneath the physical exterior breathe forth its true existence? If stabbed by rebuff, it will burrow deeper into the quiet solitude of the mind. Then again, if the spirit is falsely embraced for its physical appearance, will it not also wither and die along with the body?

© Copyright 2005 intrigued (intrigued at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/961100-Finding-out