*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/965207-BloodLetter-Giyro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #965207
<cough> the intro is up.... I lost the first 9 parts though :(
[Introduction] 2346 AD. In a lab somewhere in what used to be Roswell, New Mexico.

Two men in white coats ran back and forth, from beaker to beaker, staring for hours on end into microscopes and at computer screens. Finally one of them slumped into his chair and let out a sigh.
“It’s no good. Earth is doomed.” He said dispiritedly. “Out of the seven-thousand scientists in America, and with all the technology at our hands for the last forty-two months we couldn’t find a solution.”
“Damn,” The other man said as he threw a beaker at the wall. “Every other country left earth years ago, and America will be left to die after Tuntoh hits.”

In the year 2326 a man named Fordinain Kegla who lived in the Netherlands predicted Earth’s demise at the hands of a planet he called Tuntoh. Fordinain recorded every aspect of Earth’s destruction. The date, (2365, July 9’Th) the number casualties, the direction Tuntoh would arrive from. But no one took heed of Fordinain’s warning.
No one but one man named Jacana Daliea, a scientist who lived in Africa at the time. He spent his life studying space, the orbital pattern of Earth and other planets in solar systems around it. He never finished his work; he died of Heart Palpitation at age 47 in 2332. But his son took his place and was able to verify the existence of Tuntoh.

It turned out that Earth’s orbital pattern was being slowly altered by the satellites owned by Harding Satellite’s, a jillion-dollar franchise company that sent hundreds of millions of satellites into space for everything from telecommunication to multipoint security systems. It turned out, according to Daliea’s sons’ findings, that these satellites held some kind of invisible like to metals developed from oil spills that seeped down to Earth’s Core. This “link” acted as an affixer, making these satellites somewhat like appendages. Masses of satellites in one spot above Earth was lop siding the planet, and over the last 70 years earth had slowly veered off course, and it would soon hit another planet that was zooming out of its own solar system after being shot out of its orbital pattern at speeds almost faster than light.

The only surviving countries would be the ones in Asia, Australia and Africa.


July 6’Th, 2365, in the main HQ for the “Last Try” organization; As a last solution scientists built a “teleporter” out of the smaller teleportal devises used in households. They mean to teleport active “cell bombs” to a distant planet, and re-begin the human race.

“Is there no way to send people?”
“Not unless you want to risk ending up in mid-space. It’s better to die on our home than to suffocate in space, don’t you think?” a man place the last jar into the teleporter and walked towards a large panel.
“Hit the power.” A group of people began pressing buttons and soon a quiet hum could be heard coming from the machine. After a ten-hour warm-up the machine’s Hydro-Nuclear Generator had started up, and the “cell bombs” were shipped into deep space, to what America hoped to be a planet. All of Mankind would be doomed otherwise.



2212 AE. (After Earth) The “cell bombs” have begun reproducing and mutating (the scientists didn’t predict mutation in the cells) and have made a small creature I like to call “Jibbies.” They’re small fish-like creatures, but with fur, lungs and webbed feet. They have survived for over two thousand years in small life sustaining containers. And now Earth’s dream will be realized. The small containers have floated in an orbit and landed onto a small planet in solar system Solenoid.



2642 AE. The Jibbies have evolved and spread on what is now called Planet Hallow.



5143 AE. The dawning of New Mankind; the first primate-like species walks Hallow.



120 D.H. (During Hallow) Man is now thriving and living on Hallow. Although not as technologically advanced as mankind on earth, mankind is rebuilt.



328 D.H. July 8’Th, 7:31 PM; A news broadcast is playing through all “Radio” systems.

“In other news, eye witnesses report seeing a man escape from a government lab early today. Government officials will not acknowledge anything escaping from the Burundian Labs, but have requested all civilians in the area to stay at home.”



612 D.H. September: A man is telling a story to his grandchildren.

“So… have I ever told you the story of Giyro The Bloodletter?” The children shake their heads ‘no’. “Bloodletter Giyro was a desert outlaw in what used to be Burundian. Back in the day he was the most feared man in all the lands. According to lore he was quicker than lightning, cunning as a fox and supposedly invincible. The government put a reward if 900 x’rillion dollars on him, and soon people were dropping like flies as he killed every man or woman who went after him. Then one day a wandering gunman shot Giyro down; or so he said. No one found a body or saw the gunman kill Giyro, but nonetheless he collected the reward and was a hero. But… there have been reports of Giyro being seen, some very recently… but that would make him, oh, about 280… Well, you’d all best be going now. Tell your dad to call Kelvad at the drug store for my prescription.” The children all said goodbye to their grandfather and went off.



612 D.H. December: A government notice being “telephoned” on an ultra-secure line to the World Leader Commission.

The call was put on speaker so that everyone in the building could hear. The “phone” message went as follows:
“Sir’s and Madam’s, it is of my displeasure to say that the legendary bandit ‘Bloodletter Giyro’ seems to have turned up again. He was working in the town of Durians under the alias of Kelvad and has now resurfaced. He was recognized by a librarian and as left town, leaving only a bottle of pills and a note reading: ‘your prescription Mr. Gold, Be seeing you.’ We will send emissaries out after him and put up a private bounty notice at your command.”























Name: Unknown
Age: 17-ish
Group: Darkside Team
Mutant Name: Darkside
Mutant Power: Energy spears, swords, daggers. Insanity.
Living relatives(Optional): n/a
Odd Traits(Optional): He's completely insane.
Friends(Optional): All his companions.
Other: He lived in a box, proportedly, all his life, till one day Fury/Zakeris walked past, and Darkside recruited him. After that he traveled around gathering a following.
© Copyright 2005 teronism (stealthpsy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/965207-BloodLetter-Giyro