*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/966322-My-Perfect-First-Time
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #966322
First sexual experience - It will turn you on.
I sit on the couch holding my empty wine glass, candles light my face in the darkness. You come over and sit next to me. You begin to rub my neck and notice that my hair is up in a bun. You remove the clip, unleashing layers of silkiness that spill over my shoulders and into your hands. You want to give me a massage so you slide the slinky straps of my black dress down my arm and ever so carefully push my hair out of the way. My head cocks slightly to the side and my lips part as I let out a small gasp. I shiver at your touch and put my hand on your thigh. You start rubbing my shoulders and I, in turn, move my hand up and down your thigh; you are becoming excited by my touch. I sigh in pleasure, so you start rubbing harder. You begin to kiss me lightly on the neck, then my earlobe, my cheek... my mouth.

I turn around and our eyes lock. Again your mouth moves towards mine and I close my eyes wanting... wanting so badly what I know you will give me later tonight. We start kissing passionately; our tongues wild, our bodies growing hotter.

I shove you down onto the couch and untuck your perfectly fitted shirt so I can slide my hand underneath it - I can feel your hard muscles beneath my palms. I start massaging them wanting to feel them on my body. I kiss you once more on the mouth, but my kisses begin to move southward. I kiss your clean shaved chin, your neck... I undo the top button of your shirt and lick your taught body where the shirt once covered. The next button is removed. There I lick your tanned body again. The next button is undone - Lick. And the next... lick. I remove your shirt as you lay there breathing heavily. My hands are nearing your slightly hard and very "happy place."

You want to touch me so badly so you reach for my breasts, but I move away and shake my head. "Not yet," I whisper in your ear. Then I bite your earlobe and kiss you again on the mouth. Our tongues swirl around in pleasure and my hands roam your body until they feel the place where your pants have risen. I undo your leather belt and quickly whip it out of your pants. I pull away from your mouth. Now I'm straddling you; your belt in my hand.

Your hands reach up to mine and you try to pull the belt away, but I'm not letting go. Your leg rises until I can feel it underneath my dress. With one hand still on mine, trying to remove the belt, you use the other to go underneath my dress. Your hand brushes across my sensitive parts and I shiver and release the belt. You take it with both hands and wrap it around my back tugging slightly to bring me down to your body. Your erect member is now bursting to get out of your pants and I'm growing wet with anticipation. You place the belt on the floor and roll me over until I'm next to the belt.

Now you are straddling me and I have no control. I'm not wearing a bra. You rub your thumbs against my breasts until they become hard underneath the silky material. I beg you to keep touching me. You slowly pull down my dress, exposing my breasts. I reach up and pull down your head to my breast. "Lick it... please..." I beg, as my breath quickens in pace. You put your mouth over my nipple and kiss it. "Please...” I moan, while pulling your hair in sexual frustration. You bring your hand up to the breast not taken by your mouth and start to squeeze and rub it. You begin to lick at my other breast tenderly, becoming bolder as your passion grows. I'm wriggling underneath you. I can almost feel your cock against my vagina.

You push my dress farther down while moving your mouth to lick my other breast. Your hands slide down my body, the dress is now down to my butt. Your hands grope my ass, bringing your groin closer to mine. I can't take it any more and I shove down your pants unsheathing your erect member. It's so long and hard I can't even conceive how something so big could fit into my virgin pussy. I start rubbing you and then I push you down and bring my mouth level with the head of your penis. I kiss the top and you moan in pleasure. I start licking up and down it's shaft, until I take as much as I can in my mouth. I begin to gently suck, my tongue swirls around the tip and I bring my hands up to play with your balls. "Mmm, you taste so good," I say as I look up into your eyes.

In response you stroke my hair and tell me to bring my pussy closer to your mouth. I stand up and my dress falls to the floor revealing my sexy black lace panties. I slowly slide the band of my lingerie down my legs. I step out of my panties and kick them aside. You sit up licking your lips knowing what you are about to a taste, but then you get an idea. You pick up the your belt next to the couch and tell me to come closer to you. There's such a sexy gleam in your eye... I have to have you. I step closer to you and then I'm directly above you. I can't see your face but I'm silently begging for you to relieve my throbbing pussy with your tongue. Suddenly I feel the cold metal of a belt buckle on my clit and I let out a small cry that's mixed with shock and pleasure. You replace the buckle with your tongue and you start licking my clit, up and down, side to side. Then you take the belt buckle and shove it in my pussy. I scream as the cold metal meets the heat of my insides and I pull at your hair.

"O god... fuck me now... do it!" I beg. You pull me onto the couch and get up off the floor to straddle me. Then you kiss my mouth and ask me if I'm ready. I close my eyes and nod and you begin to inch into me. It starts hurting more and more and I want to scream. You suddenly push all the way in and I let out a cry of pain. You pull me close and whisper words of reassurance into my ear. You start sucking on my earlobe and then begin kissing me on my lips. You push your tongue into my mouth and at the same time you start moving your dick up and down in me. I start to feel this pleasure that I've never felt before and I move to your rhythm. My body still hot from before wants more... so much more. You start groping my breasts and my breathing becomes heavier. You go faster and harder. Harder! God you're fucking me so fast and hard now! You're hitting my G-spot and it feels so good. I cry out, this time in ecstasy and kiss you wherever my mouth can reach.

You lift my legs up onto your shoulders so your dick can go farther into my pussy. This new feeling is amazing as you move up and down, up and down. Your eyes are closed tight and I can tell your holding back your orgasm so that we can have one together. I honestly don't care, all I need to feel is you fucking me so hard and fast! I need you so badly. "Baby I'm going to cum," you say and I think I am too; I just need you to go faster in me. Our flesh rubs against each other and we're scorching. As though you know exactly what I need, you place your hand on my clit and start rubbing it in time with our fucking. The faster your cock goes, the faster your hand rubs my clit and I can feel the orgasm building up inside of me. "Oh my god!" I start to shake and we move to the floor as you take down my legs from your shoulders and flip me over so that your entering my pussy from the back. Your hands reach for my tits and you squeeze them as you fuck me from behind. I'm shaking uncontrollably now as you fuck me faster and harder than I ever imagined possible. You start moaning and I feel your cock tense up and you explode into me as we're still fucking. "Holy shit!" The pressure from your cum makes my orgasm hit, wave after wave of ecstasy washes over me and all I can think of is your dick inside of me and how good it feels.

We both fall on top of each other, naked, our bodies intertwined. "Oh my god" I say still panting. "That was an amazing first time - You are an amazing lover." You stroke my shoulder. "Mmm," I murmur, closing my eyes. You gently kiss my lips. Sleep consumes us... until the next day which I know will be full of ecstasy.


*Heart* Peaches
© Copyright 2005 moopey918 (moopey918 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/966322-My-Perfect-First-Time