*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/967666-All-Mine
by Langia
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #967666
A virgin and her lover.
'All Mine'

Katerina walked through the door of her home tired and wanting to do nothing but relax. She went to the table by the door, checking the answering machine, no messages like usual. Not entirely disappointed, she went upstairs.
Katerina walked up the two flights and into her bedroom. She tossed her book bag on the bed. She too sat on the edge of the bed taking off her shoes and socks. Getting up she put her shoes in the closet and the socks in the hamper, and proceeded to take off the remainder of her clothing.
Katerina slowly unbuttoned her red three quarter-length sleeved blouse to reveal that she was wearing a white tank top underneath, she put her blouse in the hamper. She then unbuttoned her black nylon/polyester dress pants, sliding them down to show her white lace panties, tan thighs and shapely legs. She sat back down on the bed to take the pants off her ankles and feet revealing her tattoo wings on her ankles. Getting up once again, she put the pants in the hamper. She then lifted her white tank top from the bottom and pulled it over her head. Her white lacey bra was all that covered her average C-cup soft breasts, a little glimmer shined from her twice pierced belly button. She tossed the tank top on the bed. Katerina then slid down her panties, caressing her hips a little as she does. As she pulled them down she realized they were damp from her wetness, thinking back to the memories that caused her to become wet, her mound begins to throb a little. Sighing she put the panties with her tank-top and unclasped her bra from behind. Sliding the bra straps off her shoulders, her perky yet soft breasts are shown each the owner of a nipple ring. Katerina walked over and looked at herself in the full-length mirror.
Katerina was a fair looking woman of about twenty years of age. Black, straight hair that flowed down to the small of her back, soft brown eyes, high cheek bones, a dainty nose placed precisely where it needs to be. Reddish/purplish lips that are not to thin or full, but just apparently right for kissing. A good slender neck for nibbling, soft, tan skin for caressing. Breasts that can be held, nibbled, and sucked to arousal. A waist that is the perfect size to be wrapped around. Hips and a nice ass good enough to hold onto while bucking, and nice slender legs to use as leverage and passion.
Katerina lightly ran her right hand down her neck, across her collar bone, coming to rest on her breast. Her fingers circling her nipple feeling it harden. She closed her eyes, her skin tingling with her touch. Her other hand running down her stomach caressing her left hip and slightly the curve of her ass. Her right hand squeezing her nipple slightly, breathing heavier, her left hand tracing lightly over her pussy feeling her juices wanting to go deeper. Her breath caught, she shook her head getting the thoughts and images out of her mind. She walked over to her bed, picked up her tank top, bra, and panties and put them in the hamper, then went to the bathroom to put on her white robe.
Katerina walked from her bathroom, pulling her hair back into a ponytail, and sat on her bed to do her homework. About a half hour later her bedside phone rang.
‘Hello, Kat speaking.’
‘Hey Kat, it’s me.’
‘Me who?’ said Kat puzzled.
‘Alexandria, silly.’ said Alexandria.
‘Oh hey woman. How ya doin’?’ asked Kat.
‘Good, good. You?’ said Alexandria.
‘Horny enough to have an orgy, but good.’ said Kat.
‘Well then you should come over. We’re gonna get drunk and your awfully playful while you’re drunk.’ stated Alexandria.
‘Who’s we?’ asked Kat.
‘Oh me, Damien, and David.’ said Alexandria.
‘Ahhh. So that means you might get a little action yourself tonight then huh. Wink wink.’ said Kat.
‘No, no. I’m a good girl.’ said Alexandria.
‘Yeah. A good girl in a black thong, with vodka in one hand and a whip in the other.’ joked Kat.
‘Ha… ha… ha… funny.’ said Alexandria, ‘So ya comin’ over?’
‘Nah I think I’ll just stay home.’ replied Kat, ‘I got homework anyway.’
‘Oh bull, you’re just gonna space out and chat your life away in front of your com.’ said Alexandria.
‘No, I actually have homework.’ replied Kat.
‘Uh-huh, sure. Ya know you’re gonna get comp. Ass if you’re not careful.’ said Alexandria.
‘Comp. ass?’ asked Kat.
‘Yeah, it’s where a person sits in front of their computer all day and their ass gets big and fat.’ answered Alexandria.
‘Darlin’, have ya seen my bum? I don’t have comp. Ass.’ replied Kat.
‘Yes I have seen your ass and it’s a very nice ass.’ said Alexandria.
Kat blushed at the compliment.
‘You have not seen my ass.’ said Kat.
‘Yes I have. Remember the night you had to stay at my place? I watched you get undressed before you took your shower.’ replied Alexandria.
‘I don’t remember you doin’ that.’ said Kat.
‘Because you didn’t know. I was watching you from the mirror.’ said Alexandria.
‘Oddly enough, that sounds kinky.’ replied Kat.
‘Heh. So are ya comin’ over then?’ asked Alexandria.
‘I said no darlin’. I got homework.’ answered Kat.
‘Okay then, bye.’ said Alexandria.
‘Later.’ replied Kat.
Katerina put the phone back on the hook and looked at her comp.
‘Heh, my ass.’ Kat said to herself and went back to doing her homework.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
After about an hour later Katerina put her books away and laid down on her bed. Her robe fell open showing her right leg and parting low on her chest. She rested her head on her arms and looked at her comp. She though about what her friend said about chatting her life away.
Katerina said aloud to herself, ‘I don’t chat my life away, my life is the computer, it’s the only way I can be myself.’
Katerina swung her legs over the side of the bed, got up and walked to her computer. She sat down at the desk and pushed the button for the tower. As she waited for the computer to boot up, she propped her feet up on the table. Her robe fell open exposing her legs all the way to her upper thigh. A floor fan blew the air making her robe sway. The cool air tingling her skin causing a pleasurable sensation. Katerina’s mind wandered to that of sexual thoughts. The want of being kissed, touched, bitten in that way of ectasy. The thought of having a good fuck made her pussy throb with need. Katerina’s computer screen blinked saying:
PLEASE CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BEFORE CHATTING . . . .
She looked at the screen, sighed, then pushed, ‘connect’.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Katerina’s robe fell to the tile floor, her nipples hardening from the temperature of the room. She reached in the shower and turned the knob, hot water came flowing from the head. Katerina stepped into the shower, pulling the glass doors shut behind her. The water flowed down her body, soaking her black hair. Her nipples hardened even more as the water ran over her skin.
Katerina poured shampoo onto her hand then lathered it into her hair. She sighed as she massaged her scalp. The suds of the shampoo running down her back resting at the top of her bottom, some sliding down her crack. Katerina rinsed out her hair, she closed her eyes as the water ran through her hair. There was a slight tapping sound as her long hair slapped against her back, the soap suds tracing along the back of her legs.
Katerina picked up her body soap and poured some onto her washcloth. She lathered the soap into the cloth until suds formed. She ran the cloth over her left shoulder then down her arm then back up under. Running the cloth over her chest to her other arm her nipples tingling as the cloth caressed them lightly. The soap shinning on her skin, she fixed the cloth so she could wash her back. As she did so the soap fell to the base of her back. She took the cloth and ran it over her chest again. She circled her left breast caressing it, pinching the nipple slightly. Katerina ran her hand and cloth over her right breast, circling it. She ran the soapy cloth along her stomach, the suds sliding down, down to her clit. Katerina rested her right foot on the side of the shower. She glided the cloth over her thigh, rubbing the outside, then the top and finally her inner thigh. Noticing her pussy throbbing she pushed the thought away and washed down her calf.
Katerina lowered her right leg and raised her left. She washed her leg and ran the cloth back up her thigh. She ran the washcloth over her pussy, cleaning herself like normal. She ran the fingers of her left hand over the lips of her pussy, spreading them. She took the washcloth and rubbed it over her throbbing mound. Katerina closed her eyes, her breath quickening, she stopped. Katerina opened her eyes, she thought she heard something but there was nothing there.
Katerina looked down at the cloth and pushed the pressing urge to continue aside, she tossed the cloth in the hamper. She rinsed off her body the soap washing away down the drain. Katerina tried to clear her mind, to let the fire in her body die. She turned off the shower quickly and stuck her head out the shower door. ‘Ding-dong’. ‘Ugh.’ thought Kat. ‘Someone’s at the bloody door.’.
Katerina stepped out of the shower, the coldness of the room created goose bumps on her skin, her nipples hardening again. She tried to ring her hair out as best as she could, but the water still dripped down her back. Kat grabbed a white terry-cloth towel and headed down the hallway. She wrapped the towel around her.
The towel was rather small, not suited to wrap around her body. The towel barely covered her, she had to hold the towel together at the bottom because when she walked her hips flailed it open creating a light breeze on her clit. The towel barely hung low enough to come to an end just below the curve of her bottom.
Katerina went down the stairs and opened the front door.
‘Brett! What are ya doin’ here?’ Kat asked shocked.
Brett opened the screen door and stepped inside.
‘I came to see you.’ Brett replied.
Kat stepped backwards a little.
‘And why did ya come to see me?’ she asked.
Brett being about a foot taller than she was looked down at her and shrugged.
‘I just wanted to see how ya were doin’.’ he said.
He tugged playfully at the bottom of her towel and gave a crooked grin.
‘Did I come at a bad time?’ he asked.
Kat took another step back this time her back came to rest against the wall. Kat shook her head.
‘Nah, it’s okay. A little phone call would’ve been nice.’ Kat replied smartly.
Brett laughed.
‘But then it wouldn’t have been a surprise.’ he said, ‘You look good Kat.’
He pushed aside a flap of the towel, revealing her clit and part of her right hip. He gave a evilish grin.
‘Real good.’ he added.
Brett stepped closer and leaned down nibbling her right ear. Kat closed her eyes and sighed.
‘Brett, darlin, what are ya doin’.’ Kat asked.
‘Playin’.’ he replied.
He ran his tongue along her ear. Running his hands under towel over her hips. He squeezed her bum tightly. Kat mumbled something incoherently and let her towel drop to the floor. Brett knew that what he was doing was making her feel good, it was certainly making him feel good. His cock was hard, his pants were getting tight against his dick. He grabbed her ass and picked her up. He leaned her against the wall spreading her thighs. He grinded his cock against her throbbing pussy, he bit her neck hard. She moaned.
‘Brett, stop darlin’.’ Kat said breathlessly.
Kat pushed him away and stood up.
‘Not here darlin, upstairs.’ she said.
Kat took Bretts hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom. She stood him at the foot of her bed. She kissed him passionately, pulled him close and bit his neck going up to his ear, she whispered.
‘Don’t touch me. You’re mine.’
She took off his shirt. Nibbling his ear she ran her hands down his chest and sides. She kissed his neck, down his chest, stomach, his waist. Kneeling before him she undid his pants. Pulling them and his underwear down, she nuzzled his hard, erect cock with her mouth, licking the tip of it lightly. She pulled the rest of his body out of his pants and stood. She kissed his left ear.
‘Lay on the bed.’ Kat demanded.
As he did, she straddled his chest and reached into the bedside table. She lifted his arms above his head and cuffed them to the headboard. She turned around and straddled his chest again so that her back was facing him. She bent down and separated his legs. She lightly kissed his dick running her tounge along his hard shaft. She caressed his waist with her hands, running them over his hips coming to rest on his ass. She ran her tounge over the tip of his cock, tasting his sweet pre-cum. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking it lightly. She then shoved his cock into her mouth, sucking him off fast and hard. Every time she took him in she squeezed his ass. Every time she took him out she sucked. As she sucked him off she moved her hips in way as if his cock was going into her pussy.
Brett saw her red pussy, saw it glistening with it’s wetness, he wanted to touch it, to taste it, but he could not. Brett moaned loudly and arched his back. Katerina knew he was about to cum, so before he could reach total climax she stopped and took his cock out of her mouth and sat up. She turned around and straddled him again as close as she could to his face, far enough away to where he could not touch, but close enough to where he could smell her sweetness.
Katerina looked down at Brett and smiled. She took her right hand and rubbed her fingers over her clit. She closed her eyes and ran her left hand over her nipple, circling it causing it to harden. She allowed the fingers of her right hand to slip over her wet pussy her middle finger circling her opening, she slid it in. Katerina gasped, she continued fingering herself, her thumb rubbing her clit. She started fucking herself faster, moving her hips over Bretts face. Her body shivering each time she touched that certain spot, she cummed. Some of her fell upon Bretts bottom lip, she scooted her body down his and kissed his lower lip, tasting her sweetness on him, she nibbled his lip lightly. She moved her mouth to his right ear.
‘You’re mine.’ Kat whispered.
She started biting his neck harder and harder, running her hands along his chest and down his sides. She rubbed her wet pussy along his hard cock. She kissed down his chest, caressing his nipples with her lips, she laid her head on his chest.
‘All mine.’ Kat whispered again.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kat jerked awake, she looked and saw the keyboard. She ran her hands over her eyes and looked at the comp screen.
PLEASE CONNECT TO THE INTERNET BEFORE CHATTING . . . .
© Copyright 2005 Langia (langia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/967666-All-Mine