*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/967870-A-Guys-Perspective
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #967870
i asked guys i knew what they thought was bad about guys, like what they do wrong.
A Guy's Perspective

We as a race do not comprehend a woman’s needs. We don't know what you think. We do the wrong things that you would expect and we are always checking out other girls. As a majority we don't know what we are doing when it comes to a relationship. We just hang on and hope the best and a little sex.
Brad-18

Guys suck because the are insensitive to others needs, they are extremely shallow and prideful, they put themselves first in everything they do, they get jealous easy and are always trying to show off, all they ever thing about is sex and that’s all they want in a relationship
Jon-16

Guys only use there other brain, they have way too big of egos, they treat girls like objects, and there gay
Mike-14

Guys lie too much.. I don’t really have a opinion on why guys suck because there isnt really anything wrong with guys.. Except for maybe mike being a dick head... That’s about it!
Mark-16

Guys suck because we think we are the kings of the world. Males in general feel like they are the completely dominant half of the species when in reality females are much smarter than we are. Just because we are bigger, we feel more in control when we are really only huge 3 year olds who need females to keep us in line.
Ryan-19

I happen to be a guy, and I don’t think we suck.
Baker -14

Ok, guys are fat slobs with no consideration or respect for others and need to know when to keep there mouth shut and when to stay out of other peoples business otherwise they will get there butt kicked.
Jon-15

Guy’s problem is testosterone; it’s like a stumbling block. As sweet as a guy may be, as much as he might really care about a girl’s smile or her personality, there’s always that primal inclination which makes him shallow and really holds him back, basically, all guys are dogs, even romantic ones. Those Italian guys that wrote poems in 1742 would have still looked at porn you know…
Steve-16

What I think is the downfall to guys is that too many of them look at girls in an incredibly wrong perspective. I'm not sayin the rest are perfect nor am I saying where I fall but I think all of us should recognize how bad we hurt girls sometime. But ya'll girls is jus so sensy-tive...
Michael-15

Ok, most guys think that they don't have to be respectful to girls, or they think that they're lesser than guys.
Jesse-17

Guys that smoke weed, dudes that smoke cigarettes, guys that are immature and act like their in 5th grade, guys that have big egos and think they're the stuff, guys that think they're already grown up, guys that play girls all the time, but, sometimes guys that are too nice, they can be pushovers…
Joe-16

I think that a lot of guys are, to begin with really really full of them selves and they think that just because they date a girl that they "need to get the upper hand" when its just another way of saying be as much of an butt hole as you can, and still keep her. And more that that, guys always want one thing, and most of the "nice" things they do are geared towards that.
Ethan-15

Ummmm I dunno, most guys are asshats and only think of themselves. That’s about it…
Eric-16

Guys suck because they will say about anything it takes to get a girl even if what they may say will hurt the girl in the long run. Guys tend to pick their friends over the girls sometimes to go places with their buddies even if they have already made plans with the girl. Guys may also tend to forget things that madders a lot for the girl suck as birthdays. Guys suck because they may not only have you on their mind but also some other hot girl that he sees somewhere else. Kind of feel stupid fer sayin all that crap but its true and its been needed to been said to every girl in the world. And fer every guy that acts like that to realize what he’s doin and what he’s got when he has it and not wait till its gone.
Jesse-15

The male gender does not suck. It’s just been guys of latest generations that have given men a bad name it makes me sick to walk thru the street and see some ghetto slob yell hit or push a girl. It’s a lack of class that has spurted up due to in my opinion the lack of male influences in guys life what the see on TV is guys in hot tubs with chicks all around so just as money is an object they see women as objects too.
Brendan-16

Some guys are good and some are bad, most go after girls just to say they have a g/f and not truly love the girl they are with. But there are some good Christian boys who have good morals. Guys have good and downfalls. Just depends on what kind of guy your talking to. I dunno if this helps any, another thing that could help is that I really want to hit the guys I see being mean to girls.
Jon-18

I don’t think that guys suck. I am a guy. I’m not going to show hatred for my self and fellow guys. If girls think that the majority or all guys suck, then I guess its something that our sex can’t help and they need to get over it or turn lesbian and not associate with us.
Andrew-14

Well, for the most part, guys DO suck… The main reason is most just think with their “other head.”
Grant-15

Men are only good when their bus driver presses charges against them.
Travis-16

Contrary to popular belief, guys don’t suck because we are perverted, though it’s vaguely connected to my “guess” about why we “suck.” Guys think about girls all the time, duh, and it affects everything we do, but it is not always perverted. We always feel the need to impress girls, which makes us make bad decisions. I’ll explain… If a girl talks to a guy, the guy will act however he thinks the girl will be most impressed, but were normally wrong, so that’s strike one on suckiness. We also suck cause we “kiss and tell,” or make up stories. Again, we do this so it somehow might get back to a girl who will be impressed, but again were wrong, so there we suck again. We suck because we do stupid things, we can’t help that, and we just do them. We do “stupid” things because girls are too complicated. This also leads to my theory, gay guys are just guys who gave up (just kidding, ha!) To sum it all up, we suck because girls are too complicated. If they’d make a little more sense we’d all be fine.
Eric-16

Its just human nature, I guess. Uh, guys are just worse than girls, and plus, their attitude. They need to take a chill pill.
Josiah-15

I guess we just do stupid things, and say the wrong things at the wrong time.
Jason-15

All they want is some sex most of the time and they don’t really see the good things in a girl for what more they can give the guy other than sex...also most guys are looking for the popularity contest in the girl and just for looks so they can brag to there friends what they look like rather than be interested in them...
Eric-16

Some guys suck b/c if they're you're best friend they're not supposed to start dating/talking to your ex for at least a month...I mean they can talk but they can't relationship talk...especially when they just got out of one and they tell you they don't want a relationship...it's supposed to be BROS B4 HOES...not.... CHICKS B4 DICKS, and most guys think they're players but they're not we just need to chill out when it comes to girls and let them have their space.
John-18


Ummmm, I’d say, probably arrogance and lack of dedication to anything.
Thomas-15

Guys suck because, most of us do drugs (I don't), most cheat on girls (I don't *Bigsmile*), and they are disgusting.
Michael-14

Women…
Humberto-sanchezza-3

Quite a few guys never really listen to what other people have to say... most of them just listen to themselves and what they think, want, or something of that nature. They could be a little more open and listen to others and their opinions and such...
Sam-14

It’s because of women, cant live with ‘em, and cant live without ‘em.
Women are only good for one thing…………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………….……………. …………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………… Cookin’…
Josh-16

Well, I do not agree with guys that only like girls for their breasts or butt. I think there is more to girls than that. Like their personality. They have opinions and feelings too. And I also think that it is stupid when white guys act like pimps and go around with the car's stereo on high with rap going.
Matt-15

The downfall, of guys, hmm well lets see we are all to perverted and we think about sex all the time, this makes girls irresistible so its really easy for them to control us.
Nathan-17

Well there’s lots of reasons, just don’t judge by our worse specimen. Ummmm it depends on the guy, if he’s a air, big shot, stubborn, it’s all about personality I suppose. Guys that don’t think about others are the worse.
Willis-15

Um, they can be jerks; I don’t know all guys are different.
Kyle-15

We think to much, we never know what’s going on, we don't care enough, we sometimes think to much of our selves, were never right, and some times we like to think we are right, and we care to much about what other people think
Travis-15

First off, forgive me for any grammerical or capitalization mistakes. Okay, now to answer this mind ravaging question. I can’t say why men suck I can only guess why because I am only one man. I would have to say there isnt one main reason the man “race” sucks. I would say that it’s because women confuse us. But I’m not blaming women, this time, I think that people suck not just as women or men but the human race in its entirety. The downfall of human society started with Adam and eve and continues to this day. The person will do stuff that doesn’t make any sense and for no reason will make mistakes that would have not been made if only a little thought or effort had been put forward. I think it’s very big of you to ask “what’s wrong with men” because there is so many things wrong with everyone. I couldn’t name all the things that make men suck on this page, nor could I list the reasons for women, Asians, black, white, Puerto Rican or gay. The whole thing about this sucking thing is about human impulse and what makes us tick. It’s what drives us to get out of bed in the morning that makes us ultimately mess up. As long as you’re dealing with humans there will be mistakes. You can’t possibly blame it on anyone, there just too much at hand. But to answer your question more directly, the reason men suck is due to their human incapability to do without certain things. Everyone wants to be accepted and loved, different people try to get that in different ways. So as long as anyone is still alive, everyone will suck.
Billy-15

Absolutely nothing…
Charlie-15

They don’t give a shit about anything except themselves. they will do anything at any ones expense to get a laugh.
Sean-16


*if you are a guy and you would like to add to my survey, it would be much apreciated. you can leave the answer and your name/age in my reviews! thanks!! :)*
© Copyright 2005 jobiwankanobi (jobiwankanobi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/967870-A-Guys-Perspective